What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC Poll on favorite sport

Quigs

Immortal
I wanted to vote, even went down to the local state school but the polling booth was shut. Not even a "how to voter" was out the front handing out their pamphlets.

Do the union-ites and the AFL-ers throw their kids overboard, or have weapons of mass destruction. Now that could sway a lot of punters. it has previously.

I am worried about that bass - kett - ball, cause I don't know what is happening. Should i support the deeeeeeee - fence or the offfffffff -fence.

yoh merry x bro

cheers and have a good one

Quigs

p-70a.jpg

Ari Gold

Bench
Poll Results
Which is your favourite sport?

AFL 28%
Basketball 2%
Cricket 8%
Rugby League 38%
Rugby Union 7%
Soccer 11%
Swimming 1%
Other 5%
2721 votes counted

hahahah union = 7%
haahhahahahaha and they had a WC here last year as well....

choc_soldier

Coach
Just put mine in...

AFL 28%
Basketball 2%
Cricket 8%
Rugby League 38%
Rugby Union 7%
Soccer 11%
Swimming 1%
Other 5%

2763 votes counted

Streaking ahead! Yee-ha! :clap:

DIEHARD

----
From BigGayFooty.com

bloodsports said:
I have a cousin who works at the ABC in Melbourne, and she told me that the word at the ABC is that the Poll was a joke, and that it was "hijacked" by the Sydney office, and certain nefarious powers" as she put it.

Let the conspiracy theories run. :lol:

Yes if AFL doesn't win a poll, it must be a conspiracy.

JW

Coach
I notice Hoops over at BigFooty browses this forum from time to time, and he posted the 1st thread over there about the poll and tried to rally the troops. This is the same bloke who attempts to lecture us all about our insecurities towards AFL.

Hey Hoops - get a dog up ya! :lol:

Cheers.

Surandy

Bench
DIEHARD said:
From BigGayFooty.com

bloodsports said:
I have a cousin who works at the ABC in Melbourne, and she told me that the word at the ABC is that the Poll was a joke, and that it was "hijacked" by the Sydney office, and certain nefarious powers" as she put it.

Let the conspiracy theories run. :lol:

Yes if AFL doesn't win a poll, it must be a conspiracy.

Hijacked by the Sydney office? So the poll was intended to show AFL as more popular but got "hijacked" by rugby league fans? :roll:

Latest posts