What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access to JA

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors
Or even try this:

1. Click on your UserCP link;
2. Click on the 'Group Memberships' link;
3. Select the Jubilee Ave group and click 'Join Group'.

20 post minimum required..
Thanks @TruSaint.
And Cheers muzby, but unfortunately I'm completely lost and am unable to find the Group Memberships link. I'm not entirely sure what my UserCP link is either.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thanks @TruSaint.
And Cheers muzby, but unfortunately I'm completely lost and am unable to find the Group Memberships link. I'm not entirely sure what my UserCP link is either.
The CP is your profile. If you click on your name / avatar up the top it will take you there

Are you able to post a screenshot of what you see if you click on the JA forum link?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I asked Willow how to join JA and he told me to ask in JA.
I found this advice very helpful.
Sarcasm noted.

Except that's not really happened, isn't it?
From last July :

You asked and I replied with what we knew at the time.

4 months later you asked who the JA mods are, and I replied that you should ask in JA. I obviously didn't make the connection. Your suggestion that I was being deliberately unhelpful is wrong mate.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mods / Admin.

Are you able to steer members as to how to access / join JA ?

There are at-least 5 members whom in the "rumours" thread appear to meet the criteria, but are unable to to get access to JA.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Best place to get a mod's attention is by PM or in the go ahead ask us anything forum. There's a thread (link above).

I've already found the broken link and have raised it with Coby.

The Villain

Juniors
Sarcasm noted.

Except that's not really happened, isn't it?
From last July :

You asked and I replied with what we knew at the time.

4 months later you asked who the JA mods are, and I replied that you should ask in JA. I obviously didn't make the connection. Your suggestion that I was being deliberately unhelpful is wrong mate.
Haha. I understand the confusion now.
I actually found the “ask in JA” quite funny. No sarcasm intended.

Latest posts