What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action against Clarke

Dragonwest

Juniors
It wasnt obstuction on gaz, fair try. He chose to come in and take the decoy, he had a free path to the outside of him. It would only have been obstruction if he had been caught inside the decoy and he had no option/path to the outside runners.

The strip no try and the crapy 6 again were directly followed by eels 6 pointers and changed the game.

Gaba

First Grade
It wasnt obstuction on gaz, fair try. He chose to come in and take the decoy, he had a free path to the outside of him. It would only have been obstruction if he had been caught inside the decoy and he had no option/path to the outside runners.

The roosters play against the broncos was very similar, yet clarke ruled no try, like i said if the dragons had done what parramatta did , i got a feeling clarke would have ruled the same way he did with the non strip disallowed a try.

So people who are trying to defend clarke you have no defense

Ribs

Bench
The call for six more tackles was as crucial as the no try, as has been mentioned, they scored 6 points off the back of that decision. The kick went straight into Creagh's back ffs and he wasnt even looking or attempting to charge down. Hampstead didnt hesitate to call 6 more. Its a f*cking joke.

The Preacher

First Grade
Clark admits he doesn't like The Dragons. He shouldn't be allowed to hold any position in their games, it f**king STINKS !! ](*,)

bazookabarry

Juniors
i thought clark had retired, didn't even know he was a video ref! i listened on abc and as soon as they said it's goin upstairs to clark david morrow said no try. even the commentators know clark's got it in for us.:x

Ribs

Bench
Thats the puzzling thing, everyone knows Clark hates St george, it has been proven time and time again. So why does he keep getting appointed to our games?

Same thing yesterday, when Coops scored my bro got up and was going to grab some beers and as he got up he asked who the video ref was, I said Clark and he just sat back down and waited for the red light.

drake

First Grade
I'd like to thank Clarky for bringing Cooper's skills to light!

The man can run in full pelt, not look at the ball, and strip the ball whilst seemingly just making a tackle! Imagine if he does this in every one on one tackle!

The Preacher

First Grade
I'd like him to be asked on air on his thoughts about The Dragons. When he comes out with some bullsh!t spin about not having any feelings one way or the other and nothing but the rules having anything to do with decisions, I could quite easily state time, place and witnesses to differ.
Come on press, come on tv, you all get your feed from here, so do something about it.

Perhaps if we get Ribs to say it they'll run with it. They love you Ribsy. :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
G'Day GO, It wasn't in the media, it was pre game at WIN one day when he was the video ref, I happened to be in the small group he was talking to. No sh!t.

Ribs

Bench
Where is the video ref's box at WIN?

Just out of curiosity......

And last but not least, how is it held up?

Ribs

Bench
I'd like to thank Clarky for bringing Cooper's skills to light!

The man can run in full pelt, not look at the ball, and strip the ball whilst seemingly just making a tackle! Imagine if he does this in every one on one tackle!

They never once showed the impact at normal speed. I love that the frame by frame shows some contact with the ball..... shock horror everyone, the ball got touched in a tackle.

Dragonwest

Juniors
The roosters play against the broncos was very similar, yet clarke ruled no try, like i said if the dragons had done what parramatta did , i got a feeling clarke would have ruled the same way he did with the non strip disallowed a try.

So people who are trying to defend clarke you have no defense

The no try in the roosters/broncos game was slightly different in concerns to the location of the player rapping around the decoy. It however was still a wrong call and should have been awarded a try. The try yest was perfect example of the tackler making the wrong decision and coming in.

Ribs

Bench
Hey dont get me wrong, I'm just concerned about the safety of our officials.

In saying that though, if Clark is in the box and its in throwing distance it will be like the scene from Blues Brothers when they sang at that bar protected by chicken wire.......

The ground announcer should play Rawhide.

The Preacher

First Grade
Bob's Country Bunker.......with the Good ol Blues Brothers Boys.

They play both types of music, Country and Western. :lol:

grandorient

Bench
Thanks Preach, in fact I don't doubt you for a moment.

Shame that someone didn't get it on tape. We may have seen the last of Wanker Brain.

GO

tiger_nick

Bench
LOL @ Dragons fans. I don't think Copper stripped the ball, however he touched it and Soward picked the ball up INFRONT of Cooper, therefore he was offside. Penalty Eels.

You guys had that much ball and field position you should have won by 20. Even if if Clarke did rort you in that decision it shouldnt have meant you lost, it should have meant you only win by 14.