What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

soc123_au

Staff member
Drew-Star is still on the dead list, so Seagal is out. It wouldn't surprise for Blumpkin to try & recruit a dead player though.

SeeJay

Juniors
Ktf is talking more than he has in the last several games. His nips must be swollen as he realizes he has been found. He is part of the other faction. We should prob out him nubs.

mickyj

Bench
there are 4 options

1. seejay is a sidekick and they used their auto to save him
2. seejay is not a sidekick and mis is and they used the auto to frame seejay (be rather silly form mis)
3. seejay is not mafia and mis is not but something went wrong with his info
4. seejay is mafia don and mis is also mafia and hoping to buy some time by outing a baddy and then claiming blocked rest of game

It has to be option 1 or 4. I'm leaning option 4. What do others think?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ktf is talking more than he has in the last several games. His nips must be swollen as he realizes he has been found. He is part of the other faction. We should prob out him nubs.

:roll:

OK, KTF will play. How big do you think KTF's faction is?

Rebel

First Grade
It has to be option 1 or 4. I'm leaning option 4. What do others think?

I agree tbh. Bit suss that he stumbled across someone on day one and knew their role and was certain of their alignment. In saying that, I'm sure that there is a wrestling faction based on what I said before and ktf is prob part of it. So what's the better option?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Id imagine 3 or 4 guys.

Imagine - that's appropriate.

So tell me, despite the past two write ups mentioning how mafia could sit back and watch town kill each other before the portion of the write up where mafia takes it's one and only kill - what do you suppose my factions powers are? We don't have a kill, seems like a pretty weak mafia no?

Not to mention there's 4 confirmed town (not including Hewitt who is up for debate) and at least 2 other characters who would definitely be town. Everyone else would be close to being mafia.

With those sorts of odds you would think town would accidentally be hitting mafia by now at the very least.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Interesting. Not sure KTF can trust Ozzy, mainly because KTF's night 2 action makes no sense to KTF based on the write up.

Having said that, if he is mafia he would have no problem outing an indie as it benefits him as well.

KTF conclusion - Soc probably is indie.

Either that or it's a troll comment.

Ozzy

First Grade
Interesting. Not sure KTF can trust Ozzy, mainly because KTF's night 2 action makes no sense to KTF based on the write up.

Having said that, if he is mafia he would have no problem outing an indie as it benefits him as well.

KTF conclusion - Soc probably is indie.

Either that or it's a troll comment.
There is that possibility (although it is wrong) but why would I have posted (post #181) that you are town?

Latest posts