What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
There is that possibility (although it is wrong) but why would I have posted (post #181) that you are town?

Mafia often clears select townies to appear town, or at least sway they're vote.

Not saying you're bad, but while KTF's night 2 action makes no sense it's difficult to rule anything out.

vote: Soc

soc123_au

Staff member
Screw this, I see whats going on here. Its a f**king Jewish conspiracy. f**king red sea pedestrians have no place with action heros. One job Hitler, one f**king job!! At least Lance Armstrong could finish a race. Useless German merkins. They had the right idea though, gotta give them credit for that. Well it ends here! No more money grubbing, brisket scoffing, bagel fancier trimmed c**k mother f**kers are staying in this game. Thats what you merkins get for killing baby Jesus. Die Harrison Ford you hook nosed kike. Siding with the sidekicks isnt on.

Ozzy

First Grade
Screw this, I see whats going on here. Its a f**king Jewish conspiracy. f**king red sea pedestrians have no place with action heros. One job Hitler, one f**king job!! At least Lance Armstrong could finish a race. Useless German merkins. They had the right idea though, gotta give them credit for that. Well it ends here! No more money grubbing, brisket scoffing, bagel fancier trimmed c**k mother f**kers are staying in this game. Thats what you merkins get for killing baby Jesus. Die Harrison Ford you hook nosed kike. Siding with the sidekicks isnt on.
Needs more blood libels and "Elders of Zion" indie Soc.

soc123_au

Staff member
Sorry I had to do that Ozzy, but Hewwit is bad & needs to go. I am as town as they come.

Frederick

Staff member
Vote soc

I have no idea what's going on, but everyone else seems to be convinced about soc so, eh, why not

Latest posts