What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 4

The town leapt upon information like sharks in a feeding frenzy. They surrounded the Australian with the noose ready. It was at that point the troubled star went schizo.

"Screw this, I see whats going on here. Its a f**king Jewish conspiracy. f**king red sea pedestrians have no place with action heros. One job Hitler, one f**king job!! At least Lance Armstrong could finish a race. Useless German merkins. They had the right idea though, gotta give them credit for that. Well it ends here! No more money grubbing, brisket scoffing, bagel fancier trimmed c**k mother f**kers are staying in this game. Thats what you merkins get for killing baby Jesus. Die Harrison Ford you hook nosed kike. Siding with the sidekicks isnt on."

He flung his phone across the room and poor old Harrison Ford got clocked right between the eyes.

th

Shaun Hewitt is dead. He was Harrison Ford, Action Hero aligned Blade Running Space Pirate

The town were in shock. Another of their ranks was gone, and the sidekicks edged closer to victory. Suddenly a bright light flashed and an orb of electricity appeared. As quickly as it arrived it dissapeared again, leaving a naked Arnold Schwarzenegger behind.

The Austrian oak stood up and addressed the crowd. The members of the fairer sex were not looking at his eyes though.

'I told you I'd be back.' He said smugly.

'I was brought back to life by a Doctor F. Stein 30 years from now. In the future the Action heroes have managed to kill each other off and now sidekicks rule the movies as the stars. Imagine a film with no steroid guzzling, Herculean star in it. Sidekicks always manage to get themselves into trouble and we the stars bail them out. Without us movies lose there way, and 10 years from now men, without any strong role models, all become gay. War stops and they just sit around talking about feelings. Fa**ots!'

'With the exception of women rape gangs, no new babies will be born and the population is now facing exctinction.'

'Dr Stein had been working on a resurection program to increase the populations numbers, but he realised that one man could not save the future. But here today, one man may make all the difference. So lets kill these homo, commie mother f***ers.'

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_-_Terminator_2%2C_T-800_con_Minigun.jpg

Drew-Sta is alive. He was Arnold Schwarzenegger, Action Heroes aligned Mr Universe

It is now night

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade
nvm didn't read, he's Rusty.

Rusty is a Kiwi, Hogg.
Not sure if he is Rusty because of the phone chucking. I think he is Mel. Either way Soc is still indie. Even worse we've just seen a naked Drew Sta. :shock:

soc123_au

Staff member
Not sure if he is Rusty because of the phone chucking. I think he is Mel. Either way Soc is still indie. Even worse we've just seen a naked Drew Sta. :shock:

Dont know where the phone came from, but I am not Indie.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I know that the remaining sidekicks are Short Round, Rob Schneider, and Chris Tucker.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
No idea who owns them. Just that they are mafia and they are the remainjng characters. I'll have a better read shortly.

soc123_au

Staff member
My money is on Fred & PP. Not that that means much, I don't care too much for money. Why, do you ask?
Cause I'm not a f**king Jew! that's why!

I love baby Jesus, do you love baby Jesus Drew? Do you? f**king do you!!!?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
My money is on Fred & PP. Not that that means much, I don't care too much for money. Why, do you ask?
Cause I'm not a f**king Jew! that's why!

I love baby Jesus, do you love baby Jesus Drew? Do you? f**king do you!!!?

:lol:

mel-gibson-cheating-and-drunk.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Can't get a good read on soc. If he's indie, he's playing well. I doubt he'd auto someone if he wasn't town (if that makes sense).

I think its Rebel and Fred, for mine. Reading through it I get that vibe.

Latest posts