What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's interesting to note that mickyj is listed as was Jason Statham on the front page, rather than is...

soc123_au

Staff member
Wait. So Arnie + Jason Statham + Harrison Ford + Dolph Lundgren have all come up town, yet you're pegging them as a faction. You're either a BM level idiot or deliberately trying to take town on a ride.

Someone want to check this guy out please.

Your logic is flawed, but I think you are on to something. Dutchy is happy to label me as Indie with no evidence. Who is more likely to be a Loner Indie, Mel or Chuck? All this bullshit about redirects is a ruse. Dutchy is a bad ass mofo.

Dutchy

Immortal
There is also the Borderlands reference, Mad Mel.. a boss bad guy.

Chuck helped the expendables guys in his appearance, Mel is the baddie.

Ozzy also said you were indie, you then lynched a townie, why would you do that if you were town, and had protection anyway?

soc123_au

Staff member
The write up said Hewitt was recruited, I thought it was a safe bet. Also it is silly to waste a Hodor when there is a seemingly better option.

Dutchy

Immortal
The write up said Hewitt was recruited, I thought it was a safe bet. Also it is silly to waste a Hodor when there is a seemingly better option.

I didn't read it as recruited.

Anyway man, I'm just following the Borderlands and Ex3 links, why else would Hogg chuck in a reference from a game? Was very sneaky.

Frederick

Staff member
f**k you, borderlands is awesome.

Well, it was awesome when I shared a house with three other guys and we spent out nights lanning it up.

mickyj

Bench
Night 3

Sylvester Stallone was sat in his producers office. He was trying to think of an action hero to replace Samuel L Jackson in ?The Expendables 4: Adrian?s revenge?. He decided to resurrect the career of someone who had recently departed.

th

MickyJ is alive. He is Jason Statham, Action Heroes aligned pommie

That clears it up a bit does it not Mis.

mickyj

Bench
It's interesting to note that mickyj is listed as was Jason Statham on the front page, rather than is...

Just went and looked and it clearly says "is" on front page and not been edited since this morning. What are you playing at?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Could Sly Stallone be a recruiter who can recruit/resurrect past Expendables cast members into a new Expendables faction?

Just spit-balling.