What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Dutchy

Immortal
I did so to stop mafia doing it. To your same target. Mafia loves to redirect an outed town vig.

That wouldn't stop shit, and they dont seem to have a redirect anyway.

Your redirect messed with my sub-action.

mickyj

Bench
That wouldn't stop shit, and they dont seem to have a redirect anyway.

Your redirect messed with my sub-action.

Well how I was I know you had a sub-action and they did not have a redirect? My understanding is generally if 2 people try and redirect the same person it is either first in (I got in quick) or random which works. I wanted to make sure your kill was not in mafia's control. With more information I would not do it but at the time was the best option I had.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 5

The action heroes were intent on giving this troubled star the heave ho. They led him to the wall and they pulled out their guns. From their ranks came a cry though.

Danny Glover pushed through the crowd and stood in front of his Lethal Weapon co-star.

'Guys, now I know my buddy here has had his troubles, and sure he's been the bad guy as much as he has the good guy lately. But who here is without sin? Who here hasnt had his scrapes with the law? This man is my friend, and regardless of whether he is good or bad i'm standing by him. If you want to kill him, you'll have to go through me first'.

The Action Heroes wiped tears from their eyes... or at least they would have if they weren't such bad ass killing machines. Danny Glovers blood sprayed over Mad Mel's face as his body protected him.

647891703581da84ee4559ffc7622a00.jpg

Danny Glover is dead. He was Danny Glover, Action Hero aligned man who was getting too old for this sh1t.

It is now night

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Don't know.

IF what PP says is true then Bazzi isn't Ripley or Stallone and would be the third unnamed character (which may also explain why no mention of the character in write ups)

Based on that assumption (a big one at that), SGL, Rebel, Bazal would be two mafia, one town.

Assumption only, could be wrong.

Dutchy

Immortal
Guys.

Soc IS Bad.

Danny Glovers blood sprayed over Mad Mel's face as his body protected him.

That is a Borderlands reference.

Rebel

First Grade
I'm town guys. Want to role claim but can't :(.

If soc is town why the heck did ozzy swear he was indie?

Dutchy

Immortal
Mel is the bad guy in Expendables 3 yeah.

This seems like sidekicks v indie v expendables lineups.

Mel is our indie.

Rebel

First Grade
T
Guys.

Soc IS Bad.

Danny Glovers blood sprayed over Mad Mel's face as his body protected him.

That is a Borderlands reference.

He could be bad with a town hodor as protection.
A hodor and an autolynch makes him pretty overpowered for an indie though.

Mel is the bad guy in Expendables 3 yeah.

This seems like sidekicks v indie v expendables lineups.

Mel is our indie.

Wait. So Arnie + Jason Statham + Harrison Ford + Dolph Lundgren have all come up town, yet you're pegging them as a faction. You're either a BM level idiot or deliberately trying to take town on a ride.

Someone want to check this guy out please.