What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
You're a f**king moron, BunniesMan. This is two games where you've been town and been a bigger liability to the cause than a help.

Way to shoot the town investigator, moron.

Vote Misanthrope

Town play in mafia games has gone to f**king shit. I'd rather die and watch you idiots lose.

if you really want to die why don't you post edit suicide?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I give town SeeJay, and the confederacy of dunces (mickyj and BM) combine to waste my protection.

Good job, f**kheads.

Misanthrope

Staff member
As town investigator, I'd be happy to check that out for you. Unfortunately, I outed myself giving the town SeeJay, and BM just removed my protection.

soc123_au

Staff member
At least when soc comes up indie we know it was ktf he recruited. Hilarious that ktf is trying to dissuade this obvious indie lynch.

Since when do Indies recruit? Sorta defeats the purpose of being f**kING INDEPENDANT! Wouldn't you think? Make up your mind on what mud you want to throw.

Misanthrope

Staff member
And then you hammer the worlds most geniused lynch? Jesus wept.

It's win:win for me.

If you're not town, I kill a bad guy.

If you are, I punish BunniesMan's immense stupidity by making it harder for him to get a win by proxy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
At least when soc comes up indie we know it was ktf he recruited. Hilarious that ktf is trying to dissuade this obvious indie lynch.

Keep pushing that shit uphill.

KTF didn't dissuade anything. KTF asked if Soc was Mel and pointed out that people were flat out wrong about him killing Ozzy and reading and comprehension is gone a missing.

What should even be more of a concern is that 3 people, at least one of them town decided to target Fred after KTF said he was a good guy more than once.

Add to that, if Soc is an indie then how is he recruiting? KTF thought KTF had his own faction, or have you changed your mind on that and trying a "recruit" angle now?

The more likely scenario is Soc being an indie who can insert shit into the write up. There's really no other reason for that "Mel was sad about killing a townie" part to be in there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Who revived Micky?

Was it looked into as a possibility he is now scum?

Stallone revived him didn't he? Stallone would be town for sure so unlikely.

Bazzi
Bazal
SGL
PP
Rebel

2 of them are bad (Short Round, Schneider), the others are Willis (which the Bunny should be able to identify to make this easier) Ripley, Stallone.

KTF can identify everyone else's character except Mis who KTF believe is town unless he's pulling the big shifty with his early bolo outing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can't roleclaim, but the recent write-up and BM's cum-suckery showed that I die hard. It's a pity there won't be a 'with a vengeance' at the end of it.

Parra Pride

Referee
I know who I am. I also know who Bazzi is due to reasons, who is 100% town despite not doing anything game related at any point.

Latest posts