What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

mickyj

Bench
these games seem to of turned into calling anyone who sees things different to you as stupid
might be my last for a bit

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

Ozzy: 1 (SeeJay)
Rebel: 6 (Soc, Mis, Micky, SGLC, KTF, Ozzy)
Mis: 2 (BM, Rebel)

With 12 alive its 7 for a lynch

Parra Pride

Referee
these games seem to of turned into calling anyone who sees things different to you as stupid
might be my last for a bit

It's not that I see things differently to you, it's that I said Bazzi is 100% town, I even hinted at who he was by saying someone with the same name had already died, yet you still redirected a kill at him. This is why you are stupid.

Bazal

Post Whore
Stupid shit like calling me mafia. Dunno what game KTF is playing. It was interesting that SGL called for someone to check out town vig (Dutchy/PP), and micky has not been playing a town game regardless of what front page says.

Rebel is lynched anyway but not sure what BM is doing voting Mis...

Misanthrope

Staff member
FFs what are you guys playing at?

Vote mis for once the bunny speaks the truth. Mis is the offsider. Has he come forward with anyone since outting his 'protected' buddy on day one? No

Oddly enough, when a town investigator comes forward and outs somebody from the mafia, he tends to draw either kills or role blocks.

I've been role-blocked most nights since.

If micky and BM's campaign against me wasn't causing so much indecision, the mafia would probably just top me.

But of course, you know all of that.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 6

Its been a long time since the Action Heroes did anything right, but they finally managed to make a good decision.

Unfortunately for them this particular bad guy had protection.

rob-dredd.png

Rebel is not dead. He is Rob Schneider, Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Waste of Blood and Organs

It is now night

SeeJay

Juniors
Do you guys think there isnt an indie in this game? Or are you gonna start believing me that soc is indie?

Rebel

First Grade
Oh dear, it seems someone has a power where they can make people appear as mafia when they actually are not.

Really bad. It's making the town mvp (me) look bad.

Very mean Hogg :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

soc123_au

Staff member
Do you guys think there isnt an indie in this game? Or are you gonna start believing me that soc is indie?

If you are so convinced I am Indie then why has your mob not killed me? Useful distraction for the rest of the town perhaps?