What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Rebel

First Grade
If you are so convinced I am Indie then why has your mob not killed me? Useful distraction for the rest of the town perhaps?

We'd be totally keen to kill you tonight and help out town, but cj's kill will be redirected by some town merkin probably.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Oh dear, it seems someone has a power where they can make people appear as mafia when they actually are not.

Really bad. It's making the town mvp (me) look bad.

Very mean Hogg :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Sorry Rebel... I am a dastardly man aren't I?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I assume I've been blocked or killed tonight, since Hogg hasn't asked me for my action.

For the record, I wanted to investigate Bazal on the off-chance BM doesn't do the right thing.

Rebel

First Grade
It's been 24 hours. Hogg, just do the update. Screw the bunny, he misses out

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 6 part 1
Bruce Willis meandered about. He knew the identity of pretty much everyone at this point so him checking on his target was a mere formality. Unfortunately for Bruce, his target wasn’t very welcoming of visitors.

th

Misanthrope is dead. He was Bruce Willis, Action Heroes aligned Unbreakable Movie Star
-----------------------------​
Clint Eastwood, ignoring the suggestions of his fellow action heroes, decided to attack someone he knew was protected. Chris Tucker just laughed in his face as Eastwood was disarmed by his underling.
----------------------------​
lol@souffs
---------------------------​
Jason Statham finally had the right idea tonight. He attempted to redirect Chris Tucker on to Rob Schneider. It was a good plan but, as always, the mafia were one step ahead. Chris Tucker just stayed at home watching stand up DVD’s of himself.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 6 Part 2

Short round was feeling pretty good about himself. He had managed to stay under the radar the entire game and no one had targeted him once. Things change. Goldberg broke down the door and speared the poor child straight through a brick wall, killing them both instantly.

th

Goldberg is dead. He was Goldberg ??? aligned master of the spear

th

Bazal is dead. He was Ke Huy Quan. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Short Round

Chuck Norris then entered the room and shot the poor orphan boy with and entire clip of his m60.

short-round-vs-chewie-undercard-20080521042824447-000.jpg

Bazal is still dead. He was Ke Huy Quan. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Short Round

Dolph Lundgren arrived on the scene and proceeded to cut off the young boy’s head with his Bowie knife.

th

Bazal is most definitely, positively, 100% dead. He was Ke Huy Quan. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Short Round

-------------------------------​

Rob Schneider, seeing his fallen protégé’s head on a spike went crazy. He marched up to the Rock’s home and banged the door. John Cena answered and, seeing the pistol in Schneiders hand, proceeded to wave his hand in his own face and informed Schneider that ‘you can’t see me’.

‘What are you talking about John? You’re 6’3 and 240 pounds. Of course I can see you. Your hand isn’t that big!’

John Cena began to cry.

‘This isn’t fu**ing peeka-boo!’

Cena cried harder.

‘Fu** this!’

Schneider blew a hole in John Cena’s face the size of the Cenation.

‘Rise above that mother-f***er’

He didn’t

th

John Cena is dead. He was John Cena, Actions Heroes aligned Rock’s Shadow
It is now Day

Last edited: