What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Rebel

First Grade
Kill me if you want fgts but note... John cena is not dead.... Written up as town.

Goldberg is not dead..... Written in black font.

There ARE indies in this game and soc IS one of them. Who knows if he has recruited anyone or if he is close to his win condition.

Vote soc

SeeJay

Juniors
Yup, soc is confirmed indie. You know who we are, you should probly take down the indie. vote soc

SeeJay

Juniors
Also, front page doesnt show ozzys alignment for some reason.

3. Ozzy is alive. He is Dolph Lundgren, ??? aligned Universal Soldier
2. Micky J is alive. He is Jason Statham, Action Heroes aligned pommie
4. SGLC
6. Bazal
9. SeeJay is not dead. He is Chris Tucker. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Asshole
10. Soc
12. Frederick
13. Dutchy Pride
19. Rebel is not dead. He is Rob Schneider, Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned Waste of Blood and Organs
20. KTF
22. BunniesMan is alive. He is Clint Eastwood, Action Heroes aligned Man with no name

mickyj

Bench
actually

6. Bazal still on alive list. Might be he needs to be lynched?

change vote Bazal

mickyj

Bench
hogg can you confirm op is up to date
or up date it

mis and bazal are both still alive on it

Rebel

First Grade
Bunnies man swore mis was bad. He wasn't. Why did he do that? Think about it...

Soc, bm and ozzy are not town.

soc123_au

Staff member
Kill me if you want fgts but note... John cena is not dead.... Written up as town.

Goldberg is not dead..... Written in black font.

There ARE indies in this game and soc IS one of them. Who knows if he has recruited anyone or if he is close to his win condition.

Vote soc

So Mel has wrestlers a Hodor's? Makes perfect sense...

Rebel

First Grade
You guys really think there's ones four man mafia only in a 22 person game? When I die and you merkins kill seejay, the game won't be over