What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Clune

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The Warriors completed so we because the Dragons did not put pressure in the Warriors forwards or playmakers and Norman kicked the ball right down the throat of RTS all game.

Saints were fatigued after that brusing belting they handed out to the Eels the previous game. Let's see how they go again today without Hunt. Hopefully the inclusion of McGuire and Lawrie will make a big difference. I sure hope Ravalawa is fit to play.
Yeah we didn’t help ourselves but still a 100% completion rate is still very hard to achieve hence never been done before in NRL so credit has to go to them for that.

possm

Coach
Yeah we didn’t help ourselves but still a 100% completion rate is still very hard to achieve hence never been done before in NRL so credit has to go to them for that.
Much easier to achieve if the defence is not in your face all game like we were with the Eels. There is no doubt in my mind that our forwards were off that game and our kicks to RTS were a huge problem.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Much easier to achieve if the defence is not in your face all game like we were with the Eels. There is no doubt in my mind that our forwards were off that game and our kicks to RTS were a huge problem.
The halves definitely didn’t control the game well I won’t argue with that.

Wittenberg

Juniors
What's the issue? He was 'inconsistent' on the weekend because the forwards didn't play the same game as they did against the eels. The inconsistency was across the team.

And as most people know, if your forwards aren't laying a solid platform, that leaves limited opportunities for your halves to perform.
Probably Hunt suffered from the same situation at different times last year.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I thought Clune did spome good things towards the end of the game but both he and Norman needed to take more control, mind you our forwards didn’t help. My main worry with Clune was that they targeted him in defence and he was found wanting. We will have to counter their big boys charging at him all game.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Agree then Hook rates Norman..... the guy is a miss fit for the team has been for a few years .....
Hopefully Griffin knows Norman’s limitations and maybe if Hunt and Sullivan were fit selections might have been different. One thing I will say, and I am no defender of Norman, but watching him yesterday his shoulder was not right.
A game like yesterday shows just how successful the salary cap is in levelling the playing field.......

Latest posts