What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Dykes

Sideline Eye

Juniors
DEAL DONE, Parra have released him and he will be a Shark in 2005. Will be officially announced very shortly!

beekershark

Bench
I think it will work well for us if we didnt pay too much. He will relish having noddy run things and can play as a ball runner more on the blind.

andrew flap

Bench
I'm a bit dubious about this. He hasn't really shined over the last few seasons at Parra. I'll concede that Parra were pretty hopeless and he has had his share of injuries.

I hope I'm wrong.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Agree with u there Beeker, I hope we didnt pay too much and if we didnt I think he is a good buy. He will give us a nother point of attack, next yr we will have Sullivan, Noddy, Peachey and now Dykes capable of making plays for the defense to contend with.

Special K

Coach
Great. I am loving this depth right now

6 - Dykes, Bird, Gallen, Dumas, Kent (if kept), Aitken
7 - Kimmorley, Dykes, who cares
13 - Bailey, Bird, Dumas and the young blokes.

Dykes on one side with Noddy on the other and Sully around the middle. Geez

beekershark

Bench
$200K per year ? yes, THAT is way too much.

$200K package to be paid OVER 3 years, is a bargain and a bloody good deal for the club if thats the case !

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
$200k per year is exactly what Dykes is worth.

As long as he plays the entire season.

Its not much use having highly paid players missing half a season every year.

beekershark

Bench
$200 K per year is extortionate mate and the club management should be investigated for fraud if they are paying him that much.

Like i said, $200K over the 3 years is what he is worth.