What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Dykes

Sideline Eye

Juniors
He was on more at Parra, and they are paying the difference for his final year.
Our club isn't known for our negotiating skills, nor our sense of player value.

Special K

Coach
he was on 350 at parra for his final year... That is why it took so long parra tried to get some value out of that crazy figure. Remember he was the 5/8 of the year when they signed him and they were killing it. They paid some big dolla dollas.

Players kill it once they leave parra.. Tonga, Ryan, Gallen etc

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well, one of us is.

But then you just valued a 200k player at 66k.

Lucky you are not on the board all the club would be fugged.

Newcastle chasing Dykes?
Never heard so much crap in my life.
So who is Newcastle leaving out of First Grade?
Andrew Johns or the rising star Kurt Gidley?

Your clutching at straws BTR................

Craigshark

First Grade
Good news that we signed him.. If he plays to his potential, we will have a killer halves combination..

beekershark

Bench
I see, so a board rating a player $66K a year, rather than a board rating a player $200K per year is going to run a club into the ground.

Priceless reefy , you are on fire today !

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
beekershark said:
I see, so a board rating a player $66K a year, rather than a board rating a player $200K per year is going to run a club into the ground.

Priceless reefy , you are on fire today !

No because genius like you would have has going into auction for all player s at 140k under the reserve.
We'd have Newtown playing as our PL & first grade team.

Your anti board comments are coming right into perspective now.

Time for another swim.

beekershark

Bench
my anti board comments don't need to come into perspective reefy......

ANy person who loves our club with any smarts about them at all can see the board is full of shit and totally and grossly incompetent , I don't need to spell it out.

Besides, the board doesnt even make the call on dollars and cents for this type of deal.Sludge does, the problem at our club is that the coach loves dykesy and obviously sees him as some saviour, so has demanded the dough for him. I hope he is right, I am glad to see some ex players come back from that era, mellor would be a better bonus, Grahams likely return good also in my book, i just want the right price to be paid for them.

If you want to find a way to be critical of me for that, then go ahead, you keep just keep goosing yourself.

Grahams likely return good also in my book

a good bloke but he's a tigers PLer whose best years are well behind him!
the right price for him is nil!!!

how can you say you dont want dykes but do want NG?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
Never heard so much crap in my life.

You should read some of your own posts then or even better, carry a recorder around & record yourself.
Your input & opinions make North Head Water treatment plant fade in comparison.

Thats not in Rugby League week, so its not true!

:lol:

Macca

Coach
Beeker is happy for Dykes to come back, just didn't want to pay overs for him.

Nuffs

Bench
beekershark said:
I am glad to see some ex players come back from that era, mellor would be a better bonus, Grahams likely return good also in my book, i just want the right price to be paid for them.

beeks, what would you pay for:

Graham
Mellor
McKenna

Latest posts