What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Dykes

Macca

Coach
I am tipping, less than $66k. They aren't getting a handout from Parra though.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Anyone got any info regarding Nick Grahams return? a mate of mine who is a Tigers fan told me last week he reckons Nick will be a Shark next year but I thought he was full of it.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hmmm.
You usualy have very good info on Graham.
Not about to doubt you now.

Remember when you told us about the Broncos interest?

beekershark

Bench
Mcsharkie, thank you ! you summed up my stance on dykesy completely.

On Graham, Mckenna, Mellor Nuffs, I would be happy to have of them back, because i know that at least in TWO of those situations, the players would come back and play for the sharkies for next to nothing, simply for the chance to be happy again playing footy for a club that they have alot of feeling for and the chance to play in the big league again. Graham is unhappy at the tigers, that's obvious, and I know he has spoken to raper about returning earlier in the year, can you confirm this sideline ?

I would value a return from graham at around $49,000 per year , no more, and I reckon he'd play for that, infact i'd be pretty confident.

I know for a fact tha Dean Treister offered to play this season for nothing. that's right, ZERO. UNfortunately the NRL salary cap stops that happening becuase they take a nominal value from previous seasons payments.

Mellor is struggling at a club in the UK that has taken as huge set against aussie imports , due mainly to rudders shocking form, he would come back for similar dollars to graham I would imagine.

I don't know about Mckenna's situation, but know he loves the club, and I would be happy to pay him closer to $100K for a return dig.

steveshark

----
Dykes left the Sharks for a 4 year deal worth 1.1 million - unsure if payments were even over each year. Max I would sign him is to a 2 year deal. - would imagine Parra would have to contribute around 100k to next year a least. The following year 2006 max payment I would give him is 125K. Beeks I'd have Mellor back, but thats all out of the three

Special K

Coach
McKenna would be the only one I'd have back. Work on his speed and have him as a 2nd rower. f**king rock in defence and would fix our problems on the edges.

In-a-rage

Juniors
Hulka said:
McKenna would be the only one I'd have back. Work on his speed and have him as a 2nd rower. f***ing rock in defence and would fix our problems on the edges.

Mckenna was soft. He would always go down injured for attention. I noticed that alot and this was confirmed when i was told by the trainers prior to his departure. Having said that he was solid but wouldn't use him as a centre.

beekershark

Bench
Yeah, it's interesting isn't it ? mckenna was probably the best form of the three when they left the club.

having seen C Best play in the UK, I would rather have had HIM back than either of the other 3 !

Latest posts