What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
I'm not wanting to get in the way, and I don't agree with what No 1 is saying on the coach... but Legend, how about giving him a second chance? How about all the Raiders fans get together and forgive and forget a bit?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Admin made crucial errors:

1. Had admin PM'd me or asked another Raiders Mod, and asked about the situation, they would have recieved a explanation.

2. Had admin not rush, and look for the correct details before taking "action", it would have not happened.

3. If admin fixed the Raiders forum months ago, when we needed mods, as kaon wasn't moderating, this wouldn't have happened.

4. Excuse me but to say I don't have the responsibilty...when I was Mod, this forum had no trolls, no complaints, no reports of bad posts. I think I handled it quite well actually.

5. Don't call me "mate"

6. I don't have to tell admin when i'm posting or not. What stupid "rule" is that.

7. Banning myself from posting, while I still moderated, doesn't show immaturity.

8. Read that thread again, and see where other posters made it personal, paying out myself as Raiders #1, and the reasons why they believed I supported Elliott. When it became personal, I decided to leave, so it didn't get worse, so they forgot about it, and moved on. That ways, it doesnt get out of hand, and no one ends up losing the right to post on the forums.

legend

Coach
Ok Antonio, I can assume we aren't mates any more? Your childish retorts do nothing but reinforce the view that you are not a suitable candidate to be a moderator. Maybe one day you'll reflect upon this thread and realise the same thing.

It's not the responsibility of admin to pm mods to see if they are around or not. It works the other way around and always will. We received info you were deciding to take a holiday so we acted accordingly. You didn't do us the courtesy so why should it be returned in kind?

You also made it personal with some fine mudslinging of your own at the forums you so desperately wanted to moderate. Remember that part of the discussion?

greeneyed

First Grade
Legend... I have clashed a lot in recent weeks with No 1... and you didn't agree with views I recently had either... though we agree with others. But can't we give No 1 another chance? He was a good moderator overall. I love arguing, but I wish it didn't have to get to the stage where it means there is all out (serious) fighting..... And I really think No 1 should get reinstated as a Mod.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
It's not the responsibility of admin to pm mods to see if they are around or not. It works the other way around and always will. We received info you were deciding to take a holiday so we acted accordingly. You didn't do us the courtesy so why should it be returned in kind?

When kaon decided to take a holiday, was his status taken of him immediatly?

You also made it personal with some fine mudslinging of your own at the forums you so desperately wanted to moderate. Remember that part of the discussion?

What's wrong with that? If your allowed to mudsling your opinions about Elliott and Co. :roll: Two way street.

What sort of "mates" treat each other like the way your treating me right now. No respect, nothing. If you were a "mate" you would have maybe tried to PM me, and ask what was going on, as a "mate" not as a admin. But obviously not. The power getting to your head, so in person your mates, but when it comes for forums, your admin, not a mate. Get a grip, and start to show this maturity that i apparently lack, and you so greatly posses in abundence.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I'll speak to him about it tommorow. :lol:

legend, are you making the trip down to support Elliott and the team tommorow? ;-)

legend

Coach
Kaon informed us he was going away but again, it was laziness on my part not to eventually remove him as earlier stated.

I was criticising Elliott, you started criticising the website. A massive difference IMO.

I'll lay it on the line Antonio, you will not be re-instated as a mod because you chose to air your grievances in public. Had you pm'd me for an explanation, one would have been forthcoming but to try and get down and dirty with me and make me look the bad guy leads me to one conclusion, you are not moderator material.

Let me give you a similar scenario. Say you are at work and decide to go AWOL. Should you keep your job? The upon your return, you bag off management to all and sundry in an attempt to get your job back.

Do you think you would have a high probability for success in this instance?

greeneyed

First Grade
No 1.. stop. Legend... stop. Give eachother a break. You both love the Raiders. Give eachother some slack. Legend... I know you have to deal with a lot of idiocy, but No 1 does a lot of good things. I just want to see everyone stop arguing so much that we don't like eachother as much as we hate Insane, Cogburn, Balmain Benny etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.