What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Raiders 2004 said:
No. Because you criticise, and you praise. ;-)

I am totally confused. I have no idea what that means.

It means that you can only praise but not criticise .... which quite frankly even though it has a lot of merit is a lot of crap :lol: :lol:

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Wow. I haven't been able to check the net for ages and this is what i find. Geez, all I wanted to do was to tell some people who know who Adam Mogg is and tell them that he moved in next door. I was expecting people not to believe it but this thread has gone insane.

And I could give you his address or tell you what his car is and its numbers but I'm not because it's a privacy thing, but I could if you wanted so those who have links to the raiders can actually check it out.

This wasn't a joke thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
some of your best bay
Mike Hunt, your a lying scum bag and i only wish bad things to come to you.. hooroo

greeneyed

First Grade
It turned out that way mate. BTW... who is the avtar of? I thought Karmichael was better looking than that....

Kris_man

Bench
despite our disagreements, i actually like 04. I would sign a petition to get him back on if there was one.

Bay56

First Grade
kris_man said:
despite our disagreements, i actually like 04. I would sign a petition to get him back on if there was one.

yea ditto ... mind you I think he's (not his) got buckleys ... didnt take my advice ... just a simple SORRY :) :)

mind you he'd have to get rid of that stupid avatar before I signed anything. :lol: :lol:

budz

Juniors
I know im gonna get bagged for this, but.........geez a lot of you guys here are a bunch of bickering bitches. Id almost think that half of u are chicks at that time of the month! Someone should rename this thread to 'working out our personal problems'.

paulquinn49

Bench
I like budz, i dont know who he is and why he chooses to support nz, but his honesty and that fact he called it exactly right was amusing.

Honestly budz this is what makes our forum here great, you are almost gaureenteed that a thread will have a personal attack in it. or an elliot attack. makes for some great reading

budz

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
I like budz, i dont know who he is and why he chooses to support nz, but his honesty and that fact he called it exactly right was amusing.

Honestly budz this is what makes our forum here great, you are almost gaureenteed that a thread will have a personal attack in it. or an elliot attack. makes for some great reading
:lol: :lol: Well as long as you guys find it entertaining and not annoying. And i choose to support nz even though i live in canberra cause i used to live there. And i was living there when the warriors came into the comp. And i havent changed teams. Quite simple.
And i like Elliot just for the fact that ive served him a few times at Woolies and i had a bit of a chat to him in Wagga and he actually remembered me. This was after the preseason camp in borambolla. He was actually pretty drunk along with the rest of the Raiders team. Talking to Wiki was the best, cause he loved the fact that i used to live in NZ. And he loved smashing the Aussies in the test match.

thickos

First Grade
So this is what happens when you go away for a weekend to watch the Raiders :lol: This thread is mental!

Anyways, I would have recommended (as legend has pointed out) that all of this should have been conducted via PM or email - no point getting all the skeletons out of the closet and putting them onto a public forum. Both of you are man enough to realise this isn't a great look for this forum. Also I think that as we all have the common ground of being dedicated Raiders fans, the thought of putting it all aside and moving on and focussing on the footy is a better idea.

Nonetheless this will stay open until it gets overtly personal/defamatory/insulting.

BTW, Karmichael - don't you and budz live together? I thought i read that in the FFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts