What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I was criticising Elliott, you started criticising the website. A massive difference IMO

did you read the example part of that post or not?

you will not be re-instated as a mod

I never wanted to mod on this site again anyway, just wanted a explanation.

Had you pm'd me for an explanation, one would have been forthcoming but to try and get down and dirty with me and make me look the bad guy leads me to one conclusion, you are not moderator material.

I PM'd Willow, as I believed you were the one who did it. Don't you speak to the other admin?

Let me give you a similar scenario. Say you are at work and decide to go AWOL. Should you keep your job? The upon your return, you s**g off management to all and sundry in an attempt to get your job back.

I do believe if you were AWOL, management would try to find out where you were, and why, before hiring new staff to replace you. Roosters did it with Hodges, Dragons did it with Blacklock etc etc.

legend

Coach
I don't hate anyone mate, far from it and I would have rathered this be handled in private but I felt obligated to respond.

I never insulted anyone and tried at all times to keep the discussion at a rational level.

What else could I do?

azza

Juniors
legend can you just lock this thread please, I don't see why this can't be taken up via PM "mate" :p .

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
legend can you just lock this thread please, I don't see why this can't be taken up via PM "mate" :p .

nah, keep it going I say ... does anyone know Judge Judy's number :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
As someone who saw a lot of this taking place, Raiders2004, you have a duty, as does every other moderator, to inform admin of your actions regarding if you can't post at all.

There is no point saying, what if this and what if that, when the truth of the matter is accessible. Deal with the truth, not with presumed instances that didn't occur.

It is not the duty of the admins to ask every mod if they are going to be able to moderate their respective forums every day of the week. For you to suggest that Legend wasn't being a mate for not PM'ing you and asking is weak. You could have been a good mate and PM'd him and told him what was happening.

I have no beef with either of you at all, but Raiders2004, you are really trying to come across as a victim when this whole incident was brought upon yourself by yourself.

As far as your argument goes regarding those who can't moderate due to certain instances goes;
a) it's irrelevant
b) if the situation arose, the mod in question would notify admin and state the situation in advance.

And for your information, I have also read the thread in question regarding the 'fight' between legend and Raiders2004.

We were all notified through another source that Raiders2004 was self imposing a ban (a ban which wasn't explained or defined) and in my honest opinion the right decision was made in the end. Your handling of the situation in this very thread is a true indicator that you are not capable of being a moderator.

And finally, don't go and say that there were no bannings and no trolls in the Raiders forum during your time as a moderator. You weren't the only moderator here and you did not do all of the moderating yourself. Moderators are team players and you are showing that you are not a team player.

greeneyed

First Grade
I am very close to "severe dislike" with those Roosters and Wests Tigers fans and some certain Knights "fans".....

Let's agree that we should all at least like eachother amongst the Raiders fans?

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
I am very close to "severe dislike" with those Roosters and Wests Tigers fans and some certain Knights "fans".....

Let's agree that we should all at least like eachother amongst the Raiders fans?

I've got an idea ... just wait a minute.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I guess when I get around 15000 posts I'll be suitable then?

Read the examples madunit, under the circumstances, it was handled poorly. If you can't connect to the net for a week, and you can't inform anyone, and you lose your mod status, it's far from fair.

True, mods are team players. Jed asked me when I was returning, and that was that, all was good. Then I lose my job as mod.

and excuse me madunit, my handling, what about everyone elses handling of the situation, they are then just as suitable as i am IMHO.

For you to suggest that Legend wasn't being a mate for not PM'ing you and asking is weak. You could have been a good mate and PM'd him and told him what was happening.

Remember me and legend were the ones arguing about Elliott, so why would i go a message the person i was arguing with personally and tell them i don't want to speak to post. We were posting as forum members, not as Mod vs Admin.

Once he read i was going for a little while, then, as the "mate" he is, PM'd me to give me notice or whatever, that I was going to be fired. Im sure in real jobs, once you lose it, it's done formally, and not behind your back. You don't rock up to work, and all of a sudden, someone new is there out of the blue, without you being told it was going to happen. WHICH IS THE POINT.

Tik

Juniors
And to think....if the Raiders were winning matches at the moment, none of this would have happened!

I personally blame Boggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.