What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

alien

Referee
Hearing McQueen just signed with the Titans is this true anyone?

it is true. it's a 2 year contract and souths are paying $100,000 of his contract in the first year. souths might have enough room under the cap for roberts now

Valheru we are all still waiting for you to name all the players souths have Cannibalised to fit Sam back from days ago you better go hide till you think we've all forgot ton about your brain dead statements like SAMs an error riddled non ball playing forward then next post your saying he's a star goooo away

Woofy7

Juniors
Isn't valheru a dogs supporter? Let's see he's team lately let go of ennis for a hopeful young hooker, because of it they lose cook aswell. Release Lafai a more than capable centre for Hopoate who never looked the same since returning to the nrl.

Valheru is a roosters supporter woofy but agree what you said re dogs letting lafai go for a very very average hoppa and letting cook go for that dud lichaa go des your a strange one

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whats going on, bloody hell.
I'm just home from work and all this bullshit has happened.

I'm pissed off.
titans must have offered him a fortune. don't let him go!
Bloody Titans:crazy::crazy: there are issues at Souths. Players don't like Madge's discipline.

They need to get over it or get a full time job on shit money.

Alien they get great money and then the players whinge about being disciplined.

Well in the normal workforce you need discipline.

In Madge I trust!!!!!!

I don't want a weak coach that will let the players do as they please and turn us into a basket case.
Just heard this too. We can't allow this under any circumstance.
Good we're keeping him, but stuff is going on behind the scenes.
Maybe titans think Souths could go with Keary and Cody and relieve cap pressure for Sam and Roberts.
Titans are morons!!!!!!
I know we wanted Burgess to have a massive impact on his return.......but jeez!:D

We obviously have to wait for the full story, but stories like this fan the flames of the 'disharmony' rumors.
There is disharmony at Souths. Players don't like discipline. It's their job for Gods sake.

In our jobs we have to be disciplined and get paid peanuts compared to them.
R20 will give us the scoop
I don't have the coop really. But I give my thoughts!!!!
i disagree! there isn't enough time to find a suitable replacement. he wants to make the nsw origin side, so i am sure he'll play his best. not just to make rep teams, but for pride. you just want to see souths lose reynolds because you hate souths

Of course Miller doesn't like Souths!!!!!!!

Of course there isn't a good enough replacement.

The media hate Souths too alien, they're getting worse!!!!!

Who knows what to believe alien???????

I'm going to get a soft drink now and some chocolate:lol:

Bloody hell alien, oh well chocolate is good for you:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
reynolds has one of the best kicking games in the comp. he is a very good player. he just needs to run the ball some more.
Truth teller and see'r:)
i don't believe it has anything to do with burgess or some so-called disharmony. titans probably offered reynolds a lot more than the $500,000 he is on at Souths
Titans would have offered a lot, but I reckon players don't like Madge's discipline alien. Discipline is what's needed though whether they like it or not.

Apparently Madge said to Grant you must put in 100percent stop being lazy otherwise you can go. Fair enough imo.

Some players have been rebelling as we know in 2015.
I've often felt that about Adam Reynolds - he'll often execute a play regardless of whether it is on or not and this can often result in diabolical consequences. Last season he was ordinary and I don't know how he could possibly be in contention for the NSW halfback's position. In saying that, over the past few seasons we haven't needed a good halfback due to the dominance of our forward pack. Most of our salary cap has been invested in our forwards and Reynolds has proven a solid if unspectacular option at no. 7.

I haven't seen much of Cody Walker but from all reports he is a very promising young player and if he can improvise and play whats in front of him then there is a very strong chance that he could displace Reynolds. Why else would Reynolds want to leave? He must have been offered astronomical money from the Titans to join there - they are genuine wooden spoon contenders, with few supporters; the club will probably fold in a few seasons.
I agree with alien. I completely disagree with you. If anyone goes it should be Keary first. Keary has a lot more deficiencies than Reynolds.

You seem blinded by the truth. Adam is a good halfback, not solid like you think.
if cody comes into the side, it would be to replace keary. reynolds kicking game is needed
Truth telling and seeing again. You're on the ball alien. Great minds think alike:D

I'm enjoying my chocolate and soft drink. Lol!!!!!!
Seems a bit strange a true blue local junior on 500k wants out WTF is going on here, Adam has won us lots of games with his goal kicking and repeat sets ,sure he doesn't run the ball a lot but makes up for it in other areas
Adam can tackle the biggest of forwards head on unlike Keary if one of the halves was to go I thought Keary would
Local juniors on 500k asking to be released halfway through the pre season it's a bloody disgrace where's the loyalty in these guys ,he's obviously been getting some really terrible advice but would like to know the full story b4 jumping to too many conclusions
You mate are also a truth teller. Very good post!
Well you did post this yesterday:

You're on fire alien. Faultless posting.

Great truth telling!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It better be Coke Zero 20!!!! Sounds like to much sugar today already!!

It's not:lol:

It's been Coke and Lemonade.

Geez I think I need more after all this news re Souths:crazy::crazy:

Probably Ice Cream later too.

No I'm not fat either.

I'm a little bit underweight actually!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think we all need to take some deep breaths and drink some green tea
No wonder why you are running out:lol:
What a dumb decision leave Souths to go to the titans Pffft titans aren't title contenders can't see they will ever be in the near future and what 500k is not enough ff sake
Agree. These guys get great money and then don't want to do the hard yards:roll:
Well the reports that the coach loves to ride the players hard, and not in a good way could be part of that reason. Some players thrive under that, some over time just find it wears on them.

Not to mention Gold Coast >>>> Daylight >>> Redfern.

The players should be training very hard. It's their job for Gods sake!!!!!!!!

Some of the players should be given dummies then if they can't handle it.

To be successful you have to put the hard yards in. Everyone knows that.

Woofy7

Juniors
It's very simple when it comes to discipline. If you want to achieve the ultimate you need dedication drive and desire, if you wanna play footy and have a beer with your mates play nsw cup or park footy.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Listen to all this garbage..... Reynolds is a top half back probably the best we have had in 20 years and everyone once to bag his game what a load. Now he was obviously offered a rediculous amount from the Titans for him to try and make the change. Nothing to do with disharmony or burgess everyone wake up.
You are a truth teller mate like alien and bensville rabbit too.

Woofy mate, some are blinded on here.

I'm sick of people having a go at Reynolds game too!!!!
I'll support them through it all but at some stage we need to look at Madge. Yes we won a premiership but he has become predictable and it sounds like players are sick of it.

All you saying Reynolds is an average half have absolutely no clue.
Madge does have to change some tactics, I agree.

The players have to be willing to put in the hard yards though.

On the same page again!!!
It's a bit of a concern. Once a player wants out it usually happens. If Adams mind is set on leaving is there much point hanging on to him? Is Liam Coleman ready for the NRL?

Coleman is not ready.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's very simple when it comes to discipline. If you want to achieve the ultimate you need dedication drive and desire, if you wanna play footy and have a beer with your mates play nsw cup or park footy.

SPOT ON!!!!!

Someone sees sense:D

I could leap in the air.

Great truth telling:D