What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

sheepbender

Juniors
Yea your juvenile mind sees it, now you've pointed it out, we all see it. But thas how it looks drawn flat.. If you think you'll be wearing a penis, don't buy it.

Zigwaa

Bench
Yea your juvenile mind sees it, now you've pointed it out, we all see it. But thas how it looks drawn flat.. If you think you'll be wearing a penis, don't buy it.

I know the side panels and shoulders will sit differently when worn.

Never seen superbad then bender? Lighten up

1) Are we allowed to have LU on the back?

2) Can we see it on a 3D template?

3) I don't really give a shit about the above two points. I'm buying one for me and one for my Dad!

GAZF

First Grade
So what have we settled on? I'm at home taking care of a very sick dog today but have some time to finalise designs.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If we could get their permission we should put the SARL logo on it. Also spells out its a rugby league jersey
2181878_1_M.jpg

sheepbender

Juniors
I think take that badge, change SA to RL & change the ball.. Save us from copyright, and it has a modern feel.. Plus I do prefer the navy background with red foreground

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
Great, I think the version with the wordmark on the chest and Sheep's RL logo is the go. Any thoughts?

Latest posts