What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adelaide Pandas NRL Bid News

Click to become a free member of the Adelaide Pandas

• Click for a free membership

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Click for a free membership

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters

sheepbender

Juniors
Cos Im bored and Ive nothing better to do, Ive had a look through the thread, theres about 18 expressions of interest in purchasing a jersey..

GAZF

First Grade
Email you name jersey size and address to adelaidepandas@hotmail.com for jersey orders. And number you want on back.

Check fi ta website for a size chart.

Did you get a better price?

Fixed the jersey up.

Adelaide-Pandas3a.jpg

simostorm

Bench
Prob about $60.. if all the orders fill out.. which includes delivery.. but ill see how many orders i can get.. and then ill get a quote for that amount.

jargan83

Coach
Details have been emailed

Cheers for all the effort to all involved with getting this off the ground!

sheepbender

Juniors
To get numbers up maybe we could spread the word to friends on fb.. Show the jersey pic, link to the fb page and show the email to order.. Explain name, size, address..

sheepbender

Juniors
I have sent Simo an email too

Has jersey and info been placed in the jersey discussion thread?

I think Simo should start a new thread in the NRL forum, so more people can see it. Hopefully the mods dont move it though, so perhaps we could ask them not too..

Latest posts