What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjustments for 2007.

Parraren

Bench
Now that Chris Anderson has signed with the Roosters for 2 years there are already whispers about his love child Kimmorley being Bondi bound...

All hearsay at the moment but you can bet your bottom dollar that If Ricky Stuart signs as Sharks coach, Kimmorley won't be there next year.

Josh Lewis come on down...;-)

caylo

Bench
pete, u know better than any1 that stats dont tell the full story, id like u to find how many times timmy found the grass, how many time timmy turned the fullback or slater away. how many times did timmy, change the point of attack, or when he put morris in the hole, which ended in the wagon try. admittedly the ball was goin 2 morris and widders a fair bit on last tackle options close to the line, timmy didnt have it all his way, but he wasnt as bad as u seem to think. you say that u dont believe he is as good and ppl say, well i dont think he is as bad as u say... u exagerate a little to much somtimes. have faith in the kid, because he is our best shot atm

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
No caylo....u trying to convince those parra fans that expect every player to be a sterlo or a price!!!! If that was the case, we would win every year!

I beleive smith is no worse then Sherwin or Prince, both premiership winning halfs and Timmy in form sh*tz all over them!

Pazza

First Grade
Aslong as the forward get ontop then tim can do his work! Look at Barrett and lockyer they had outstanding games cause their packs got ontop and convicingly won the ruck contest!

Hopefully Cannings & Tsoulos stay injury free next season and Hindmarsh and Robinson have improved their ability to bash the ball forward from their experiances of playing in the front row this season!

parra pete

Referee
You have more faith in T Smith than me. You see things in him than I don't....I have looked and looked and looked...I come up with zero everytime in relation to his effectiveness..
I can't see Hagan perservering with him....

desidirata

Juniors
parra pete said:
You have more faith in T Smith than me. You see things in him than I don't....I have looked and looked and looked...I come up with zero everytime in relation to his effectiveness..
I can't see Hagan perservering with him....

Yes, well only time will tell, all we can do is wait and see what the kid comes up with. It's pretty pointless talking about it now.