What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB

Flanno will improve the dragons. They f**king suck. But the world he is operating in is very different to the Sharks rebuild he did.

There is a 17th team in the mix for talent now and the way the player market has become you have to buy 2 years in advance - see us buying AFB in 2023 for 2025. AFB didn't want to go to the dragons in 2025 because they suck in 2023, will probably suck in 2024. When we were bad you could still buy talent for the upcoming season! We signed Maloney in June 2015 for 2016. We signed Ennis in June 2014 for 2015. Lewis signed July 2012 for 2013! Huge f**king difference to what Flanno is faced with now. The NRL needs to fix this stupid shit but for now it actually works in our advantage.

Plus throw in any big name basically has to commute to Sydney or move to the gong - that is a hard sell for a rebuild as the Knights found out for years.
flanagan no longer has the incumbent nsw captain in peoples ears about coming either.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I think Flange will improve the goons over time but I doubt it will be next year. Their top 17 is ordinary and their depth is horrendous.The fact they have money to spend and couldn't attract flies to shit is telling.

I'm going to be interested in how it goes. I think Mooney had a big hand in 16, and was shown in the crap recruiting after.
No need to think mate, Moons achievements, Lewy, Ennis, Fifita, Heinington, Maloney, Barba.
Compared to: Dugan, SJ, Moyza, Woodsy etc
All of them I loved as Sharks players, just that I love some more than others in an Animal Farm kind of way.

I think Flange will improve the goons over time but I doubt it will be next year. Their top 17 is ordinary and their depth is horrendous.The fact they have money to spend and couldn't attract flies to shit is telling.
A little unfair there 2012. Hard to attract any quality Flies when most available are those little green shit flies

cb4

First Grade
how good is that hey.

captain who actively wants out. hahaha
Su'a is doing everything he can to leave yesterday as well.
His manager has been on the phone to every club about him, including us (which was met with a thanks but no thanks)
I don't think he will be the last one either.