What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL 2006 - Round 10

CyberKev

Staff member
ROUND 10
strap_right.gif

Friday June 2
Adelaide v Essendon, AAMI Stadium, 8.40pm
Saturday June 3
Geelong v West Coast, Skilled Stadium, 2.10pm
Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, Telstra Dome, 2.10pm
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions, MCG, 7.10pm
Fremantle v Richmond, Subiaco, 7.40pm
Sunday June 4
Kangaroos v Sydney, Manuka Oval, 1.10pm
Carlton v Port Adelaide, Telstra Dome, 2.10pm
Melbourne v St. Kilda, MCG, 2.10pm

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
ROUND 10
strap_right.gif

Geelong v West Coast, Skilled Stadium, 2.10pm
Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, Telstra Dome, 2.10pm
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions, MCG, 7.10pm
Fremantle v Richmond, Subiaco, 7.40pm
Kangaroos v Sydney, Manuka Oval, 1.10pm
Carlton v Port Adelaide, Telstra Dome, 2.10pm
Melbourne v St. Kilda, MCG, 2.10pm

Tough round!

All of the above 7 games could go either way. Richmond being probably the safest game to tip of these 7 (against the tiges I mean)

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Tough round!

All of the above 7 games could go either way. Richmond being probably the safest game to tip of these 7 (against the tiges I mean)

The Bulldogs and Port are deadset gimmes, and both teams will do it with a bare minimum of fuss!

St Kilda vs Melbourne is the one that causes me the most vexation.

sixtynine

Juniors
Come on collingwood !!! It feels good to be on the top half of the ladder. Should beat a a struggling for form lions however they have been playing better of late

camsmith

Juniors
Adelaide (can see Essendon putting up a fight, but Adelaide should win by 19-30)
Geelong (will bounce back against a Eagles outfit who still isn't as good outside West Coast and without Judd)
Hawthorn (tough one, Bulldogs have too many injuries in key areas.. hawthorn in a close one)
Brisbane Lions (Collingwood over-rated)
Richmond (Played ok against the Eagles at Subi, so should play alright against Freo, although we will need to kick more than 100pts to win IMO)
Kangaroos (Sydney are due for a loss)
Carlton (Carlton a due for a win :sarcasm: )
Melbourne (St Kilda sh*t me and Melb should be too stong for them in the midfield+defence)

Cant wait till Sunday night when i see i have 0/8 lol.

CyberKev

Staff member
Adelaide (should do it comfortably)
Geelong (will win and win well)
Western Bulldogs (how could anyone tip otherwise?)
Collingwood (expecting a top contest)
Fremantle (too strong in the West for a brave Richmond side)
Sydney (too much class for the embattled Kangas)
Port Adelaide (Carlton to have a crack, but Port too composed)
Melbourne (toss of a coin job, Demons less injury concerns)

There should be several ripper games among this group.

Elsewhere, we have Centrebet, Sportsbet and the like effectively giving away money! $3.25 on the Hounds to win by 40+, I'm thinking about slapping some lazies on it with a view to purchasing the surround sound system I so desire.

Get down to an agency and tell 'em Kev sent ya, seriously!

Obviously, the Hounds get to be 'lock of the round' this time up.

Cupid Stunt

With Kev whipping them home with a baseball bat it's just plain obvious Western will get smashed from pillar to post. Damn you in advance Kev, damn you in advance... :lol:

Crows
Dogs
Eagles
Lions
Dockers
Swans
Saints
Power

camsmith

Juniors
Bit late now, but my lock of the round would have been Adelaide.. my 2nd lock of the round would be Geelong ;-)

Kev i think you would be giving away your money if you put that bet on (the bulldogs) if the dogs are going to win i doubt it'll be by more than 30 points. The Hawks might even get the win believe it or not.

Its a pretty good round to have a punt on the footy, most outsiders have a decent chance of getting up.

I like the Kangaroos, Geelong and Richmond...
But i wont be stupid enough to say that im going to take down some painting if they dont win and then end up not doing it anyway..Sam Newman is weak; just thought i'ld add that :D

* McLeod just took a screamer!

camsmith

Juniors
I have a feeling Adelaide might win this one lol... :D

Still 15 mins to go ffs!! This should sort out Essendons percentage. 117 points HAHAH.

Cant wait to hear Sheedy after this game... maybe he should have thought about playing Basketball Ay??? Ah no thats right, he wants people to turn up to his games because they play 'entertaining' footy. HA yeh.. nice one sheeds.

NB: Sorry to any Dons supporters... just Essendon getting thumped and Sheedy being a smartarse (about Richmond) just makes them losing sooo much sweeter.

Meltiger you can update your Sig..... might want to add something about tonights scoreline aswell for good measure :D

meltiger

First Grade
camsmith said:
Cant wait to hear Sheedy after this game... maybe he should have thought about playing Basketball Ay??? Ah no thats right, he wants people to turn up to his games because they play 'entertaining' footy. HA yeh.. nice one sheeds.

:lol:

Poor Sheeds ... :lol:

camsmith said:
NB: Sorry to any Dons supporters...

Pfft

camsmith said:
just Essendon getting thumped and Sheedy being a smartarse (about Richmond) just makes them losing sooo much sweeter.

:lol:

camsmith said:
Meltiger you can update your Sig..... might want to add something about tonights scoreline aswell for good measure :D

Consider it done :crazy:

incomparable

Juniors
Can anyone tell me how a 23 goal thumping is more entertaining and a better style of football than what the tigers served up to the crows only 2 weeks earlier?

The only people that would have been watching at the end would be crows supporters and essendon haters. I know what group me and craig are in.

By the way records are meant to be broken. 9 losses in a row (worst since 1934)

AuckMel

Bench
I thought 96 points would have covered the margin. How wrong I was. The Bombers are playing for draft picks anyway, so I'm not surprised by the losses.

I suspect they'll pull off a couple of upsets along the way though just to keep the fans happy.

meltiger

First Grade
incomparable said:
Can anyone tell me how a 23 goal thumping is more entertaining and a better style of football than what the tigers served up to the crows only 2 weeks earlier?

The only people that would have been watching at the end would be crows supporters and essendon haters. I know what group me and craig are in.

By the way records are meant to be broken. 9 losses in a row (worst since 1934)

BomberBlitz Forum said:
You do not have permission to view this topic

I think I've been banned. :lol:

That makes the Geelong forum on Big Footy and now the Scummer forum :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well, the Dons were abysmal but there were some positives. In the end we are playing our youngsters and this will benefit the club in the next 3 yrs where these youngsters are a bit better having already played at the top level. In the end we are rebuilding.

meltiger

First Grade
I do apologise to the Essendon supporters here as most of them are quite good, but when it comes to Melbourne based Scummer fans ... I think this sums up the feelings of most Richmond people ...

stripes17 link=topic=22183.msg425746#msg425746 date=1149254729 said:
I almost felt sorry for them, but then I remembered those smug, cocky, arrogant Essendon supporters that have been sneering at our club for the last 10 years or so and I thought karma. ;)

Red Bear

Referee
i tipped 100 point margin forthat match last night. 138!!! f**k

Adelaide
Bulldogs
Swans
Melbourne
WestCoast
Port
Freo
Collingwood

Stonecutter

First Grade
As a bombers supporter I sure hope we get a good draft because the youngsters coming through arn't that good except for a select few.

Latest posts