What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL coup will rock NRL

it would make a bigger impact if Daniel Fitzhenry was named coach :lol:

i think the FWO has more fans than this new sydney side will have :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey look the kids who are no good at sport have to do something.

Getting their head dunked in toilets only fills up so much time.

RoMo

Juniors
Kevin Sheedy .. think he used to play for Everton when they were good ??? Is that him ??

little_aza

Juniors
sheedy is past it - essendon didnt make the 8 in his last three years, and he only won 3 games in 2006. this signing would be like a second melbouren team signing chris anderson: "NRL coup will rock AFL", ya right...

Apey

Staff member
How is this meant to rock us again? :lol:

Also, shut up BF you twig.

Edwahu

Bench
You know its a crap move when the thread doesnt even have AFL fans pretending to be League fans talking it up.

Not news to me.

Just watch the entourage of coaches he will have onside...

You guys in Sydney will now be bombarded by his articles in all the newspapers...have fun:lol::lol:

Hardly anyone gives a flying f**k about the paper these days beacuse of phil "oxygen thief" cockfield

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/afl-coup-will-rock-nrl/comments-e6frexnr-1225795549164

most of the comments are what you'd expect as nobody knows who he is. there is the occasional nutter from a boggerball state though

Paul Young of Adelaide Posted at 11:52 AM Today

Incredible ignorance by quite a few on this forum - you will all get to know him very soon and will be in for a very rude shock. Kevin Sheedy survived at one of the most ruthlessly successful clubs in the AFL for 27 years. So many fools have under-estimated this bloke for so long. Do not take him for granted - he has tha capacity to move mountains and GWS will hit Sydney like tsunami under this man.

:lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
2r2qe12.jpg

Arrogant and Deluded

jargan83

Coach
Living in Perth I know who the bloke is but lets face it, in 27 years of coaching he only won 4 premierships (2 in his first couple of years I have been told), and was effectively sacked at Essendon a couple of years back.

Most people over here in Perth think that West Sydney is a waste of time for the AFL