What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

Vlad59

Bench
Aflbc had a media gronk on this morning praising the fumblers draft for evening up the comp compared to the NRL. Said Storm and Penrith have dominated the comp due to the lack of a draft since 2000. We’ve had 12 clubs win since 2000. They’ve had 10. That’s your Aflbc.

sportsnut

Juniors
Aflbc had a media gronk on this morning praising the fumblers draft for evening up the comp compared to the NRL. Said Storm and Penrith have dominated the comp due to the lack of a draft since 2000. We’ve had 12 clubs win since 2000. They’ve had 10. That’s your Aflbc.

Weird. Way more blow outs compared with NRL.

Cactus

Juniors
If you want to see leftist comment go to the 4 corners thread here on the Middle East conflicts. Pack of lunatics there.
Thank you for the kind offer but I must decline as I dont want to ever be as sick again as that time I was on a trawler in heavy seas off the coast of the Philippines & ate a curry with mussells & fish that were off.

Vlad59

Bench
Thank you for the kind offer but I must decline as I dont want to ever be as sick again as that time I was on a trawler in heavy seas off the coast of the Philippines & ate a curry with mussells & fish that were off.
It’s a good comparison actually. The mob over there are definitely vomit inducing

Latest posts