What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ah geez, it gets worse- FINCH IN TALKS WITH SHARKS

Snoop Shark

First Grade
NO NO!

We cant be that fugged up!

From sh**house to sewage treatment plant! It just gets worse!

beekershark

Bench
Kearney to play hooker, Finch to replace Dykes and to take over from kimmorley when his contract is up at end of 2007.

OmniShark

Juniors
That takes the cake

The only sliver of daylight in this latest nightmare scenario is that we would have an exit strategy for Noddy

beekershark

Bench
Roosters have to pay his contract difference, we love that kind of bargain jsut like Dykesy from the Eels.

Finchy Loves northies.

SirShire

First Grade
beekershark said:
Finchy Loves northies.

If true, he will be the signing of the year.

I think Finchy is going to warm to the support of the CSSC, this is looking good.

"Hello Finchy we love you,
We'll be in the sports on Sunday arvo too..."

"Hello Fincy we love you,
I'll have a tuaca and coke please too..."

The possibilities...

ghoti

Bench
Dear Greg Pierce,

I have heard of your interest in signing Brett Finch...please don't do it. Do you realise how much I hate the merkin? I've spent the last 3 years of my life bagging my Roosters supporter mate constantly over the continual selection of a non-performing Brett Finch. I laughed right in his face (about an inch from his face) when he said they'd win the 2003 grand final because they have quality halves.

I beg you Mr Pierce...leave your cheque book at home the next time you speak to him. You can't do this to me and my fellow Cronulla supporters. Even the thought of you making an offer to him disgusts me so much that I've been throwing up without a break since I heard the news. I can barely type because chunks of vomit are trapping the keys.

Stay away from Finch.

Yours Sincerely,

Angry, Sick and Confused

Since 73

First Grade
Luv it!

Just as long as his old man keeps his job as head of the whistleblowers.
Think of all the 'Benefit of the Doubt' decisions comin' our way.
We will finally be sweet with the guy upstairs.
Bring it on!

If it's a choice between Finch and hannay - it's Finch by a mile.

ScotaaySharkie

Juniors
a hack for a hack? scott out finch in??? i hope not, + i hope our cursing at him on the weekend made him think otherwise... but probably not :(