What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alan Jones on the Cronulla Issue.

Surely

Post Whore
Political stunt

People aren't even talking about the flogging the alp just got in wa

You don't publicly brand all the major sports in aus drug cheats until you have the evidence

kurtz

Juniors
"The government has ruined everything. And now it's ruined sport."

On one level - brilliant. On another level - slightly nonsensical.

newman

First Grade
Imagine Gould, Hadley, Jones et al all came out and said

"Typical sharks. You make your bed, now lie in it."

Imagine what that would have done to our crowd yesterday and even our hopes of survival as die hard supporters?

Quigs

Immortal
Political stunt

You don't publicly brand all the major sports in aus drug cheats until you have the evidence

Watch out Surely someone might relocate your posts. It happens a fair bit in here now.

Just don't mention the predo priests

millersnose

Post Whore
:?
Political stunt

Fargenell
You are not stupid surely
The Labore party can't even invent a tax that raises revenue and you are suggesting they engineered the board and irvine on their night of long knives and mr edgate brainfarts to coincide with their election hammering in WA

You overestimate the abilities of nincompoops

Surely

Post Whore
:?

Fargenell
You are not stupid surely
The Labore party can't even invent a tax that raises revenue and you are suggesting they engineered the board and irvine on their night of long knives and mr edgate brainfarts to coincide with their election hammering in WA

You overestimate the abilities of nincompoops

I'm not suggesting that, I'm suggesting the Feb presser was a stunt.

You don't smear half the sports in the country until you have the evidence.

Our debacle was a result of the initial presser and gave them an added bonus.

Surely

Post Whore
But let's just say kavanagh talks to her and her husbands labor mates about her investigation at the sharks.

Let's hypothetically of course say this involves high ranking alp ministers who become privvy to cronullas internal investigation.

I know its a long stretch but what if its suggested to her why wait until an investigation is complete let's get it out there now.

Quigs

Immortal
But let's just say kavanagh talks to her and her husbands labor mates about her investigation at the sharks.

Let's hypothetically of course say this involves high ranking alp ministers who become privvy to cronullas internal investigation.

I know its a long stretch but what if its suggested to her why wait until an investigation is complete let's get it out there now.

Hypothetically they could also tip of the media when they are going to raid someones premises with a warrant and then tip off the press so they can watch 6 big plainclothes police serve the warrants. Gee they might even organise some strip searches.

Narhhhh no political party would be guilty of that would they.

Surely

Post Whore
Hypothetically they could also tip of the media when they are going to raid someones premises with a warrant and then tip off the press so they can watch 6 big plainclothes police serve the warrants. Gee they might even organise some strip searches.

Narhhhh no political party would be guilty of that would they.

Thanks for backing up my suspicions

Quigs

Immortal
And thanks for backing up my suspicions.

See the trouble is with you blokes you go off half cocked and full of shit. Know some facts before shooting the mouth ... it helps a bit they tell me.

Now tell me about WA

Surely

Post Whore
And thanks for backing up my suspicions.

See the trouble is with you blokes you go off half cocked and full of shit. Know some facts before shooting the mouth ... it helps a bit they tell me.

Now tell me about WA

Trouble with you blokes is there's plenty of evidence on Thomson, none on the sharks players.

Alp stooge lawyer suggests sharks players plead guilty to charges that haven't been laid week of wa election.

Great timing couldn't fluke it if they tried

Quigs

Immortal
You've lost it Surely. Is the pressure getting to you?

What ever happened to due process.

Which ALP stooge lawyer by theway.

I guess a lot of whats going on with the Sharks would have a big big bearing on the political thinking of people living in Kalgoolie, Alburny or Freeo.

Or what is happening in the Pilbera will have a big big bearing of the thinking of people in Gymea Bay. I bet if I walked into the Rex tonight and said what do you think of what happened in the Pilbera, some bar fly would turn around and say, "Gee I never expected that Nationals bloke would win the seat."

Funny hey..

You really need to pull your head out of Reefys arse and see things as they are.

bottle

Coach
Political stunt

And a brilliant one at that.
Here's the plan in a nutshell:
f**k over the most popular winter sport in two of the major states that the ALP need to do well in if they are to avoid being decimated at the next election. Throw in a Gillard/AFL conspiracy to boot if you like, adds extra flavour.
Associate yourself heavily and/or insidiously with said f**king over.
Alienate and disenfranchise the not insubstantial supporter base of said sporting code, during the course of a season running straight into a Federal election.

What a recipe for electoral success. A truly cunning stunt.

I would suggest that the only Sharks wiping the election result off the front page in WA are the type that eat people occasionally. Unless the Cronulla Sharks get relocated directly into Perth themselves, it will probably remain that way. Come to think of it, even if such occurrence takes place, it will still probably stay that way.

And the final piece of genius, the 'piece de resistance'!
There's actually nothing to any of it!
It's all smoke and mirrors to act as a huge diversion.
That won't upset and dismay anyone. They'll all get over it, and we'll be home free.

Tampa, pfffft. Amateurish stuff.

Surely

Post Whore
You've lost it Surely. Is the pressure getting to you?

What ever happened to due process.

Which ALP stooge lawyer by theway.

I guess a lot of whats going on with the Sharks would have a big big bearing on the political thinking of people living in Kalgoolie, Alburny or Freeo.

Or what is happening in the Pilbera will have a big big bearing of the thinking of people in Gymea Bay. I bet if I walked into the Rex tonight and said what do you think of what happened in the Pilbera, some bar fly would turn around and say, "Gee I never expected that Nationals bloke would win the seat."

Funny hey..

You really need to pull your head out of Reefys arse and see things as they are.

Exactly due process, where's the evidence, asada have told the NRL they don't have anything that requires the NRL to act.

It looks more and more now like its about getting scalps to provide some cover for the sham presser in feb

Surely

Post Whore

Learn to multi quote

Why tar all athletes when you can complete the investigation and then just ruin the reputations of the guilty.

You alp lovers are all the same party before club.

Latest posts