What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alan Jones on the Cronulla Issue.

Frailty

First Grade
Jones should of choked to death on a big saveloy when he was caught with his pants down in the London Pommy lavatory.

Another case of who you know, not what you know.

The blokes a slimey grub of the highest order.

LOL@ the board should not be involved with young men...

This... Coming from Alan Jones - HILARIOUS!

By the way Alan, Gallen didn't wear a black arm band, it was elastoplast with the five football department staff, and he is also a back rower - not a front rower.

undertaker

Coach
Jones should of choked to death on a big saveloy when he was caught with his pants down in the London Pommy lavatory.

Another case of who you know, not what you know.

The blokes a slimey grub of the highest order.

:lol:

This makes for an interesting read:

http://angryaussie.wordpress.com/2006/07/05/how-alan-jones-just-shot-himself-in-the-foot/
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/med...pulled-from-ebay/story-e6frg996-1111112527149

And Quigs, love your signature and avatar photos. However, you should've gone for this photo instead:

ALAN_JONES_BANNER.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

imasharkie

Coach

By the way Alan, Gallen didn't wear a black arm band, it was elastoplast with the five football department staff, and he is also a back rower - not a front rower.

Never the less what Jones and Gould discussed was exactly how our board should of handled the matter. As much as I respect and love Damon, he and all his board should bring back Flanno and his staff and then resign.

Never the less what Jones and Gould discussed was exactly how our board should of handled the matter. As much as I respect and love Damon, he and all his board should bring back Flanno and his staff and then resign.

Jones and Gould wouldn't have a clue what our Board has been told by ASADA, nor do we.

That said, it made feel better for all of 20 minutes so thanks to them both.

Quigs

Immortal
I love these blokes that grab a mic like it is their dicks and demand to be heard as they speak for us all.

This

Should of been thrown off the air years ago.

Hope you all have been following what farkkkkennn Ray Farkkkkennnn Hadley has been up to lately.

Hadley is a

too. Apparently he got the shits with night to morning news reader because he got a suburb wrong or some sports scores. Bigman Ray demanded the bloke front him in his office for a dressing down. Now the Bigman Ray verbally abused and threatend violence against the news reader. When the Newsreader ask Big Man Ray what he intended to do Ray said he would punch him through the farkennn wall.

What Ray didn't realise was the guy was a twin black belt martial arts master, kick boxer and and few other things.

Well Ray the bigmouth

soon shit himself and retreated to the safety of his chair.

Typical big mouthed farkkkwits.

Blokes that talk shit and demand people jump because they reckon they should. Unfortunately we have a one or two of those in our room.

millersnose

Post Whore
I don't like jones and his hyper protectionist ranting

However I don't understand the fan base here bagging him in the event he is actually advocating for the club

He isnt the one publicly labeling out players drug cheats

Stinkler

Juniors
He has a good point.
And he's passionate about it.
For what reason he's come out and gone troppo, I don't know.
But I like the passion. If only our board was like Alan Jones.

elbusto

Coach
All this proves to me is that he was a count back then and he still a big count now.
Possibly. I just hope the Sharks survive. Nothing I hear suggests they will do any more than crawl their way out of this year and be replaced by a Perth franchise.

I agree with a Perth Team but not at the expense of the Sharkies.

This is all terribly sad.

Since 73

First Grade
How the f**k could anyone be against this.

It obvious our joint is clueless and left to its own devices we'll be luck to see round 3.

We're like a car crash the sport world is watching. The more people who come to our aid can only be a good thing. Make that the more people with some friggin clout.

Im no jones fan but lm farkin rapt hes on our side and not thiers.

Exposure is what we want. Shine the spotlight on the incorrectness. Thats where this thing will be won.
Not by our board making decisions based on.......what the f**k are they basing their calls on?
The good of the club maybe.