What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the 2022 bandwagon

Whose 2022 bandwagon are you on?

• Panthers

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Sharks

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Eels

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Raiders

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
Anyone wanting Guffo or Mitchy Moses to win anything is sick

You're right - better off wanting Jarome "I pull players by their collars because I'm a massive bitch" Luai, or Nathan "I finally have as many try assists in Origin in a billion games of Origin as Moses has in one game" Cleary to win...

Smug Panther

First Grade
You're right - better off wanting Jarome "I pull players by their collars because I'm a massive bitch" Luai, or Nathan "I finally have as many try assists in Origin in a billion games of Origin as Moses has in one game" Cleary to win...
Luai is undoubtedly a shitmerkin.

Nathan is a good guy and a stud though

dogslife

Coach
Is it wrong to hope that at the 79th minute of the grand final, with Penrith leading by 302, that a meteor crashes into the earth and ends our existence?

gUt

Coach
You have to love a snappy nickname

Jason Maher

Immortal
My 7 year old has started taking an interest in the footy and for my sins he's picked f**king Parramatta as his team, so for his sake I'd like to see Parra get it. Other than that, Cows or Sharks.
My boy chose the Brisbane Lions. I lose.

As for the thread topic, it's win/win. Either the Eels break their long drought, which would be great for their longsuffering fans, or we get the ultimate schaedenfreude of watching Nuffo and Moses fail on the biggest stage.

Vee

First Grade
My boy chose the Brisbane Lions. I lose.

As for the thread topic, it's win/win. Either the Eels break their long drought, which would be great for their longsuffering fans, or we get the ultimate schaedenfreude of watching Nuffo and Moses fail on the biggest stage.
I live your thinking but there's too many unlikeable players in both sides to support either.

Latest posts