What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the hype train

some11

Referee
[youtube]rulElJITIVY[/youtube]

THE WAQA BLAKE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
[youtube]UKDDu_0NsEk[/youtube]

Perth Red

Post Whore
His jnr RL debut was WA, he isn't eligible for nsw unde the new rules. Remember watching g him in sg ball and he was a very talented player, very elusive.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Shows the importance of having a development and exposure pathway in every state. If the WARL didn't have the sg ball team he and curtis rona would be likely debuting for the western farce I stead of the NRL. Now if only the NRL would actually fund such systems!

Card Shark

Immortal
Made me :lol: - until I realised my favourite player is gallivanting around the USA trying to play NFL.

Feel a bit sorry for you blokes.

After a few lean years, you were coming good, under the leadership of Hayne.

Be interesting to see how you fare without him - won't be easy.

soc123_au

Staff member
Robert is the pick of the Jennings boys, based on potential. In saying that if either of them can achieve what Michael has they can be well proud of themselves.

And it's Mr Blake to you Tommy. Dont make me have to tell you again.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Checked origin eligibility and stupidly he is eligible for nsw due to the WC Pirates playing n NSWRL SG ball competition. Glad they tightend up the farce lol!

Son of Minto

Bench
Whats so stupid about a Fijian-born, raised in WA playing for NSW?

Oh I guess he is like Inglis. Neither is from the state they play for.

bottle

Coach
Whats so stupid about a Fijian-born, raised in WA playing for NSW?

Oh I guess he is like Inglis. Neither is from the state they play for.

Sort of, except Inglis chose to be a traitor and constructed a web of lies to support it.

maple_69

Bench
God forbid, while you death ride every club that has helped to build this sport in support of the advancement of Rugby League in WA, you could support the success of a hugely talented junior emerging with origins in WA.

Latest posts