What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hell Breakin Loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

da mad maori

Juniors
Decided to move away from the heat and cool down over here. All over a group of fans [us], wanting to do something for the fans. We managed to talk to the Warriors C.E.O, Wayne Scurrah, but a couple over there are sh*t-stirring about wanting to get on the "committee'. Instead of letting us go about improving our stand as fans, in which they all will benefit, they seem hellbent on pulling us down. So, from now on, anything that comes to light shall be posted here.
By the way, "we" are posted here...
Myself
Ozbash
Alin
Leaguenut
Jessbass
We hope to include Skinner, Dazza, SueB, LN and GT and a couple of others to the list, just in case there is a meeting at short notice, and someone cant make it. Like me for instance.
Of course the invitation went out to Iafeta, but he declined, but will particapate on the board.
Lets hope we can continue our work from here.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Tall poppy syndrome. If you guys dudded out you would have copped sh*t, and things went well and you still copped sh*t. It'll blow over in a few days anyway. The ones who i suspect are peeved they didn't get asked to represent will move onto other things. It's probably also the result of a quiet week.

Anyway, i can't see the change of venue doing any harm (except to the people who only visit the one forum - kinda biting the hand that feeds). Larger demograpic of fans here - maybe fans from other clubs will pop in with ideas from their clubs that have worked well, especially with the increased operations here.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Mixmasterreece said:
i hope you are not lumping me in with this group of individuals ?

Me? No.

As time progresses i'm picking out the indivduals from the stirrers.

Hopefully we have some iron fisted moderators here. I'm only signed up to NZW and LU and i can't be bothered registering anywhere else if the stirrers follow here.

well im glad you have not pigeon holed me as a stirrer as i most certainly am not, i am just trying to find some calm amongst the storm

Jesbass

First Grade
da mad maori said:
Decided to move away from the heat and cool down over here. All over a group of fans [us], wanting to do something for the fans. We managed to talk to the Warriors C.E.O, Wayne Scurrah, but a couple over there are sh*t-stirring about wanting to get on the "committee'. Instead of letting us go about improving our stand as fans, in which they all will benefit, they seem hellbent on pulling us down. So, from now on, anything that comes to light shall be posted here.
By the way, "we" are posted here...
Myself
Ozbash
Alin
Leaguenut
Jessbass
We hope to include Skinner, Dazza, SueB, LN and GT and a couple of others to the list, just in case there is a meeting at short notice, and someone cant make it. Like me for instance.
Of course the invitation went out to Iafeta, but he declined, but will particapate on the board.
Lets hope we can continue our work from here.

It's a pity the move happened, to be honest. Hopefully users from both forums can provide input.

DMM, as you've stated there is no leader in the committee, who are the 'we' who decided to offer the addition of Skinner, Dazza, etc etc etc? I'm not saying they shouldn't be involved - although, personally, I don't know Dazza - but as a member of the committee, I would appreciate being a part of 'we'. ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
Mixmasterreece said:
well im glad you have not pigeon holed me as a stirrer as i most certainly am not, i am just trying to find some calm amongst the storm

Lol man, you are straight out the bomb.

I found you pretty much had the most common sense out of anyone. Transformers, funny!!!!!

Props.

Iafeta

Referee
Out of all the ego trippin' over there

"Wa I want in" "Wa my mate should be in"

And then the ripper "Band with me my noble steads and we will fight the conquest together politically, democratically"

The things I found positive out of it were:-

Anything Guten targ says - he's the bomb
Mixmasterreece - Deadset, funny stuff, good on you for your sense of humour
I have a lot of time for Esoj and JonB

But crucially, the good ideas

I can sense in not necessarily voting members in because it becomes like Big Brother, a popularity vote when its confined to such a small uncontrolled group as opposed to a full scale legally legislated political election - but Tajhay raised that each member should have a difference in tact, be truly representative - I think thats a valid point, maybe one member takes on Warriors matters south of the Bombays, someone does Warriors game day issues, one member does Warriors website issues, one day Warriors in Australia issues...

What do you think?

Lossy

Juniors
Been fun reading it though. My wife thinks it's better than a soap opera. I hate Shortland Street and yet I keep reading tonight's drama. So it must be a damn good one.

i think we should all go and hunt something like big game. Even like a gorilla or a rhinoceros or a human being! That'll get you jacked up

I do question this "all hell breaking lose" comment, i was watching CNN before and heard nothing of the 4 horsemen of the apocylpse. I think this is just another Y2K saga

Skinner

Coach
It's sad really, but it's actually a case study in human nature and behaviour.

I'm sure things will settle down and the whole project can move forward. I would strongly suggest though, that the events of today were orchestrated
by one particular fellow...

Cheers

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Mixmasterreece said:
I do question this "all hell breaking lose" comment, i was watching CNN before and heard nothing of the 4 horsemen of the apocylpse. I think this is just another Y2K saga

Oh no. I knew the rain and locusts were more than a co-incidence.

Skinner

Coach
jesbass said:
It's a pity the move happened, to be honest. Hopefully users from both forums can provide input.

DMM, as you've stated there is no leader in the committee, who are the 'we' who decided to offer the addition of Skinner, Dazza, etc etc etc? I'm not saying they shouldn't be involved - although, personally, I don't know Dazza - but as a member of the committee, I would appreciate being a part of 'we'. ;-)

I think jesbass has a very valid point.

Cheers

Iafeta

Referee
Mix, I'm with you bro - how about a big hammerhead shark tomorrow night down on the south coast of Sydney???

Skinner, I'm hearing you on that. No doubt about it.

Iafeta

Referee
1 thing I find morbidly interesting is how people suddenly know what happens in Private Messages - although, I think its fairly common knowledge a certain someone can access different peoples messages...

da mad maori

Juniors
Jessbass. in reply to your thread, the "we" is a camouflage. The whole thing was done [our committee] without the "site owners' consent. Hence he, your mate, suggested I move it. So here we are.
And also Jess, nobody knew you when you came onboard. I invited you. Remember.? You had to chance to accept, or decline. Nobody contested you as being part of it. Bit hori-fied, but we got the job done , didnt we ? And yet you complain of not being notified.
Anyhow, whats done is done, ..
Thank you L.U, for, and Skinner. Hopefully we can carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts