What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hell Breakin Loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozbash

Referee
yep, we,ll move on alright.

the situation over at nzwockas is being fuelled by anger, my advice to some of you is to step back and relax.

you can pretty much put your whare on the fact that it wont happen here, admin are now aware of whats going on and our 'souper mod' takes no sh*t from anybody :cool:

in the words of my 9 yr old,,, "chill dude"

da mad maori

Juniors
Robster said:
Take a break, have a kitkat DMM :D

Its no laughing matter Robbie. I was having a chocolate biscuit, put it down and my dog [beagle] ate the bloody thing. Would have minded but it was the last one.:)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
da mad maori said:
Robster said:
Take a break, have a kitkat DMM :D

Its no laughing matter Robbie. I was having a chocolate biscuit, put it down and my dog [beagle] ate the bloody thing. Would have minded but it was the last one.:)

Thats why cats are great. The only drink your wine when you put it down - then they go out of commission for several days.

Skinner

Coach
Thank you robster, for those kind words.

It's ok Mrbash, I'm just so astounded, I can't help going back and dropping
in a few pearls :crazy:

I truely do not understand the motivation of the couple of folks responsible
for this nonsense.

Cheers

Robster

Bench
the important guys is not let it get to you, its stupid.

*worrying and anger is like a rocking chair, it won't get you any where*

DMM I'm all for your little tribe.

ozbash

Referee
yea, same here. never seen so much shyte in my life.

there has been some serious lies told by a few tonight. shame really because i think they have bullsh*tted so much theyve actually gone full circle and caught them selves out.

you gotta have a good memory to be a good lier.

guten_targ

Juniors
One could guess at where the thread was heading once the initial request was posed..plain as day and when a hint at what might happen gets dropped into the mix..the merry gang draws in the attention

I hope you boys continue on with the hard work...exceptional effort by all..oops sorry Ali and Ladies;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I have to laugh at LU being called filth. I don't remember this sort of thing and the general unpleasantness happening here.

ozbash

Referee
IanRitchie said:
I have to laugh at LU being called filth. I don't remember this sort of thing and the general unpleasantness happening here.

thats mosh for you, has been since day 1.

Skinner

Coach
IanRitchie said:

Even in the Fight Club .......

Jesbass

First Grade
da mad maori said:
Jessbass. in reply to your thread, the "we" is a camouflage. The whole thing was done [our committee] without the "site owners' consent. Hence he, your mate, suggested I move it. So here we are.
And also Jess, nobody knew you when you came onboard. I invited you. Remember.? You had to chance to accept, or decline. Nobody contested you as being part of it. Bit hori-fied, but we got the job done , didnt we ? And yet you complain of not being notified.
Anyhow, whats done is done, ..
Thank you L.U, for, and Skinner. Hopefully we can carry on.

I didn't complain, DMM. It's just that a few things don't add up, such as the statement that the committee works as a group, and then the statement that I apparently don't have a right to be involved in what is going on despite being a member of that committee. You said "we" was in reference to yourself, ozbash, AliN, LeagueNut and me. Then you said we hope to include...etc, etc. I think I do have a right to be notified if you're going to make statements on my behalf that I know nothing about.

Not sure if that paragraph makes sense, lol...

Incidentally, though, what was horrifying? I wasn't able to follow that part of your post. :/

da mad maori

Juniors
Point taken Jess. Those who we hope to add have been listed. And that is how you have been notified.As I said,"bit hori-fied" but in this case, unless we are sitting around a table, nothing will get done.
Please dont take pokes at me regarding protocol my friend,, cause you were the first to break the rules set....remember. As you said, "just to keep the wolves at bay til the calvary arrived".

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
lol at hori-fied being vconfused with horrified.... although that's as much sense as I've made out of all this. Best of luck with your endeavours anyway guys. If anyone's at the sharkies game I'll see you there...

da mad maori

Juniors
Bugga me S.M. Would have loved to be at your side. Niece lives in Miranda, and another in Pilli Dilli or something like that. Wanted me to go across. You enjoy the game bro.

Jesbass

First Grade
da mad maori said:
Point taken Jess. Those who we hope to add have been listed. And that is how you have been notified.As I said,"bit hori-fied" but in this case, unless we are sitting around a table, nothing will get done.
Please dont take pokes at me regarding protocol my friend,, cause you were the first to break the rules set....remember. As you said, "just to keep the wolves at bay til the calvary arrived".

Not taking pokes, make. Just asking a question. ;)

EDIT: Still not following you on the horrified thing, lol...you're horrified that I'm asking?

AliN

Live Update Team
it's a shame someone who has already lied to the majority of the members over there by emailing the Warriors CEO, saying he was represented the views of the forum members, is able to have a couple of 'puppets' smear something positive for Warriors supporters in general.
Once again the minority is spoiling it for the majority.
Those puppets should look at themselves and wonder what are they trying to achieve.
Helping a jealous immature little individual get over his insecurity behind a keyboard, or helping Warriors fans in general.
Unfortunately I don't think it's the latter.

Skinner

Coach
I see that all evidence has been destroyed over there - possibly a good thing,
I'm not sure.

Onward and upward from here as the base although it must be ensured that
any information, news etc is advised on wockers.com. The vast majority of
the membership are right behind you guys.

Cheers
Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts