What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

shadow grinder

First Grade
amanda_wallpaper1.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
possibly, but even still moffo, amanda flynn isnt one of those attractive people

Moffo

Referee
now thats what im talking about!

I can see the 'O' the 'C' and the 'K' on her wrist band...i wonder what the first letter is! haha

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dilmah said:
:lol: Idiot. You wish you had someone better, therefore you're jealous.

I agree with unit. She's nothing special at all.
Its the sort of reaction you can expect from a heap of single male morons.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
now thats what im talking about!

I can see the 'O' the 'C' and the 'K' on her wrist band...i wonder what the first letter is! haha
its probably J, in reference to you moffo.

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
Its the sort of reaction you can expect from a heap of single male morons.

now thats not very nice unit. For someone with a lady, you shouldn't be so unhappy. You should be a happy unit!

is it the fact that these males are single that makes them morons?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
its the fact that they are telling me I have a problem for not being attracted to someone I don't believe is all that attractive, but they do.

thats why they are morons

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
its the fact that they are telling me I have a problem for not being attracted to someone I don't believe is all that attractive, but they do.

thats why they are morons

i think that people don't understand why you don't find her attractive

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
i think that people don't understand why you don't find her attractive
so they abuse and tell me theres something wrong with me instead of accepting my opinion? Isn't that just so very pathetic!

To start with she has a big chin, very square jaw, Her eyes are weird, her mouth is tiny, all in all, I find her boring physically, and I dare say she is even more boring personality wise.

I don't find her attractive, never have, never will, whether I'm in a relationship or not.

I haven't criticised anyone for finding her attractive, I've just said that I think she looks like a tramp and I don't find her appealing at all.

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
so they abuse and tell me theres something wrong with me instead of accepting my opinion? Isn't that just so very pathetic!

To start with she has a big chin, very square jaw, Her eyes are weird, her mouth is tiny, all in all, I find her boring physically, and I dare say she is even more boring personality wise.

I don't find her attractive, never have, never will, whether I'm in a relationship or not.

I haven't criticised anyone for finding her attractive, I've just said that I think she looks like a tramp and I don't find her appealing at all.

why does she look like a tramp, because she wears bikinis?

I think that is very offensive to say something like that. You say you aren't abusing other people for not liking her but then you say she looks like a tramp

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
why does she look like a tramp, because she wears bikinis?

I think that is very offensive to say something like that. You say you aren't abusing other people for not liking her but then you say she looks like a tramp
I'm not abusing other people, and I am calling her a tramp, thank you for realising what I said moffo.

She looks like a tramp, simple as that, tell me how and when does she ever look classy? She has to resort to being a football players bimbo other half, and posing in men's magazines to get famous. Not exactly the work of a high profile class act, sounds very trampy to me, not very ambitious either

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
shadow grinder said:
true. But i knew she was then...but i dont know if she is now. im not going to say she is still doing it if i dont know.
Once a bike always a bike