What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
I'm not abusing other people, and I am calling her a tramp, thank you for realising what I said moffo.

She looks like a tramp, simple as that, tell me how and when does she ever look classy? She has to resort to being a football players bimbo other half, and posing in men's magazines to get famous. Not exactly the work of a high profile class act, sounds very trampy to me, not very ambitious either

Does she look like a tramp or is she a tramp? You can't have it both ways

Your second paragraph is not worth replying to. Its full of assumptions, generalisations and crap, to be frank. Not having a go at you mate but i'm not going to reply to things like that

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
how is it full of assumptions?

Is she a footballers other half? Yes (Craig Gower)
Does she pose in men's magazines? Yes (RALPH for one)

The last part of that paragraph was an opinion, not a generalisation or assumption, but an opinion.

And to answer the first part of your post, somneone mentioned in this thread she used to sleep around a lot before being with Craig Gower, thus, imo proving she is trampy. The facts I pointed out again in this post makes her appear to be trampy.

I think its quite clear Moffo.

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
how is it full of assumptions?

Is she a footballers other half? Yes (Craig Gower)
Does she pose in men's magazines? Yes (RALPH for one)

The last part of that paragraph was an opinion, not a generalisation or assumption, but an opinion.

And to answer the first part of your post, somneone mentioned in this thread she used to sleep around a lot before being with Craig Gower, thus, imo proving she is trampy. The facts I pointed out again in this post makes her appear to be trampy.

I think its quite clear Moffo.

ah so you believe what everyone writes on an internet forum? Clever stuff that

for starters you assumed that she is a tramp and not classy because she has pictures in a mens magazine. Get over it, really. Thousands of women do it

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's nothing for me to get over, you guys are the ones who believe her sh*t don't stink.

I disagree and you all get pissy, just like you are now.

I explain my comments, and instead of accepting them you get all sooky cos I'm rubbishing some average looking tramp that you have a boner over.

You need to get over it, really.
:lol:

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
There's nothing for me to get over, you guys are the ones who believe her sh*t don't stink.

I disagree and you all get pissy, just like you are now.

I explain my comments, and instead of accepting them you get all sooky cos I'm rubbishing some average looking tramp that you have a boner over.

You need to get over it, really.
:lol:

haha avoiding the question...nice work!

we need to get over it? lol x 100!! we just sit here admiring her talents, you are the one who comes in here whinging about her

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not whinging, I'm just stating I think she isn't attractive, you lot all whinge about me and my opinion. I explain my opinion and you just whinge more.

What really are her talents? She can wear clothes? Guess what Moffo, everyone who is human can actually do that!

Alba

Coach
Dani said:
gee, ever hear the phrase "each to their own"?

exactly .. get the f*** over it people not everyone is gonna have the same taste as each other ffs who cares if some people dont think Amanda Flynn is all that i mean really does it really affect your lives that much to know that there are people that dont agree with u .. imo she has a very ordinary face and her mouth is too small for her big teeth but im sure that there are plenty of people in here that wont agree with me .. HOWEVER, we all have different tastes, i seen one person say about Jess Alba that she isnt really all that good and imo she is a goddess and a half so see what i mean?? if we all had the same tastes then this world would be very boring and i bet Amanda has had her fair share of criticism since she first started modelling and it doesnt seem to get to her so why let it get to u .. if a guy doesnt think shes hot that doesnt make him gay and if a chick thinks she isnt does NOT mean theyre jealous .. fmd get over it ..

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
I'm not whinging, I'm just stating I think she isn't attractive, you lot all whinge about me and my opinion. I explain my opinion and you just whinge more.

What really are her talents? She can wear clothes? Guess what Moffo, everyone who is human can actually do that!

you've missed the meaning of the word talents

game over lol

Moffo

Referee
lol, i think everyone needs to get over everyone elses opinion

such a hot topic

Moffo

Referee
Hi

Yeh everyone needs to get over it. Lets just let those who want to admire her, admire her, and let the other people move on...

images

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
you've missed the meaning of the word talents

game over lol
no, i knew exactly what you meant, and to be honest, they aren't that great.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
laugh all you like. I got someone better than her, physically and mentally.

*wins*

half

Coach
i've seen madunit's babe and she is indeed perfect. you would never guess she was born a man

Latest posts