What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

aussies1st

Staff member
You can find tons others too, like Holly Valance, most of the Home and Away chicks, neighbour chicks etc.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
how some of you guys call her ugly ill never no...

not the hottest chick but she is might fine imo.

to those "guys" that think she is ugly maybe this will cheer you up

pitt,%20brad.jpg

*slowly walks away...*

Zoidberg

First Grade
Pitt's got nuttin on me.
Of course I don't need to prove it to you. You can just take my word for it.

aussies1st

Staff member
Zoidberg said:
Pitt's got nuttin on me.
Of course I don't need to prove it to you. You can just take my word for it.

:lol: Good one. I take you have millions of girls after you then.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Riddell said:
Please get help . . . deadset if you dont think Amanda is hot/attactrive/good looking you have problems either with your eyes or your ego. You dont have to love her or anything but at least admit that shes a good sort. In saying that you probably drool over her every night but act all macho on here pretending you have something better . . .
I'm being serious, I do not find her attractive in any way at all, never have and never will.

TooheysNew

Coach
Riddell said:
Please get help . . . deadset if you dont think Amanda is hot/attactrive/good looking you have problems either with your eyes or your ego. You dont have to love her or anything but at least admit that shes a good sort. In saying that you probably drool over her every night but act all macho on here pretending you have something better . . .
:lol: Idiot. You wish you had someone better, therefore you're jealous.

I agree with unit. She's nothing special at all.