What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL schedule

All i know is i have emailed ____ several times with no response about the amnrl clubs submitting there u23 players to tryout for the american youth rugby league associations u23 team.

Still radio silence.... Its not fair to deny players the opportunity to get some intl caps, because i own a usarl team.

--
MY GOAL IS SIMPLE --- GET MORE PPL PLAYING THE GAME IN A STRUCTURE THAT DOESNT EMBARRASS THE SPORT, AND BRINGS MORE PLAYERS TO THE USARL AND THE AMNRL CLUBS

Last edited:
Not by club.

But hey if any clubs want to know more I have been keen on holding a tryout in mid atlantic region. Would have no problem doing it at an amnrl ground.

IowaRL

Juniors
I've got one or two guys who would be interested, just the distance is a bit much for now. Im sure bucks county would have some good players in that bracket.

Fatwing15

Juniors
Does the AMNRL have a schedule out or is there still talk about a merge ?

Our schedule is posted at www.BCSharks.com

I have no idea if there are still talks of a merger, but it sure is frustrating. I think it will be clear that some one needs to budge at the bargaining table as this year plays out.

The USARL did a much better job of building a schedule to avoid multiple blow outs this year, especially for Oneida and New Haven, neither of them have to play Philly or Jax.

However the Baltimore Blues have to Play Philly and Jax twice each! I think it will get tough to get a team to show up for these games against power houses later in the season, especially after getting blasted the first time they played them. (at least the games later in the season are home for the Blues)

It would just be so much easier to make a balanced schedule if the leagues came together.

Latest posts