What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open Fan Forum between our CEO and Board

Stagger eel

Staff member
exactly my thoughts given the lineup announced, and even if questions were asked who would expect an employee to bag their boss in an open forum. i believe the email was unnecessary and could of been handled better.

Does anyone know how the numbers are for the season launch?

maybe the email was requested to be distributed by SK?...

and when you have 2 AGM's a year to voice your concern as well a bunch of directors who are more accesible than the last lot throughout the year that should not be a problem..

Bigfella

Coach
The usual suspects will just harp on anything possible to bag anything this administration does.

Some other crap in this thread from people who didn't make an attempt to go is just embarrassing.

Thanks for those who went and their reports.

Pity the club didn't put on jumping castles and organise a courtesy bus and put a chocolate on people's pillow for when they got home.

Why the f**k someone would suggest having the whole first grade team to a forum with the coach and admin I have no idea.

Where were the death riders who were mocking the academy announcementanf Kearney and Nolan? Did they go along and ask questions and raise concerns? Or just stay away and claim that because there were no coloured flyers and personally inscribed invitations delivered by carrier pigeon that the whole thing was a joke?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think people just like having shit to whinge about. If they actually resolved their griefs what would they have to whinge about then?

Are we allowed to post stuff we hear from directors on this site?

I know you are shit stiring but Now your blaming the site. Why do u feel the need to have "stuff we hear from directors" posted anyway? As long as the director answers your personal gripe or question, isn't that what's important?

Were you at the meeting yesterday? With all your bitching over the last year I'd expect your answer to be "yes"

Tony Bongo

Bench
The usual suspects will just harp on anything possible to bag anything this administration does.

Some other crap in this thread from people who didn't make an attempt to go is just embarrassing.

Thanks for those who went and their reports.

Pity the club didn't put on jumping castles and organise a courtesy bus and put a chocolate on people's pillow for when they got home.

Why the f**k someone would suggest having the whole first grade team to a forum with the coach and admin I have no idea.

Where were the death riders who were mocking the academy announcementanf Kearney and Nolan? Did they go along and ask questions and raise concerns? Or just stay away and claim that because there were no coloured flyers and personally inscribed invitations delivered by carrier pigeon that the whole thing was a joke?

I think you missed the context of what the f**k I wrote if you were referring to my comments. I was saying the Training session had more people with a relatively similar amount of notice because the whole team was there. I also said that I DON'T expect the whole team to be at a Fan Forum but you may have missed it because you got yourself so worked up about things. Take a pill and lie down.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I know you are shit stiring but Now your blaming the site. Why do u feel the need to have "stuff we hear from directors" posted anyway? As long as the director answers your personal gripe or question, isn't that what's important?

Were you at the meeting yesterday? With all your bitching over the last year I'd expect your answer to be "yes"

It was just a hypotherical in case I had some info I thought others on this site would be interested in.

No mate I wasn't there last night. I work in a hospital and it's not always possible to organise.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If your record went platinum like mine you wouldn't need to work. You could go to all the Eels functions you wanted to.

Ollie Webb

Juniors
We are critical of 9 days notice.... not sufficient time, yet it was publicised for 3 weeks! We are hard to please sometimes!

How many of these forums were conducted by the previous administration over those 30 years????

Glenn

First Grade
Who gives a flying fig how many days notice it was, some people have schedules that can't be altered some can, that's life.

Tony Bongo

Bench
We are critical of 9 days notice.... not sufficient time, yet it was publicised for 3 weeks! We are hard to please sometimes!

How many of these forums were conducted by the previous administration over those 30 years????

It was announced on the 24th and held on the 3rd so it wasn't 3 weeks. Regardless I personally am pleased it went ahead but that doesn't mean things can't be done better next time.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok I just re-read this thread and f**k me if I can find criticism of the club, yet there are accusations by some that the usual suspects are at it etc. Can somebody point out who has said what ? TBH all I can find is that som e have said that they'd get a better turn out with more lead time and a few wanted a full fan forum with the board as well.

????

Glenn

First Grade
Ok I just re-read this thread and f**k me if I can find criticism of the club, yet there are accusations by some that the usual suspects are at it etc. Can somebody point out who has said what ? TBH all I can find is that som e have said that they'd get a better turn out with more lead time and a few wanted a full fan forum with the board as well.

????

Anything that doesn't praise 3P is seen as criticism by some, is it any wonder some former regulars are now becoming more scarce in posting.

mickdo

Coach
I think people just like having shit to whinge about. If they actually resolved their griefs what would they have to whinge about then?

I'd agree with this post but I just get shouted down whenever I make comments about negative nellies, so I won't

Latest posts