What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open Fan Forum between our CEO and Board

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks mate. Looking forward to getting home to my beautiful wife and 3 girls.I truely believe that this is not in vain. Neither are the efforts of those that have tried before.

Absolutely mate. Agree wholeheartedly.

Cheers, Suity

boxhead

First Grade
Thanks to Tony, MITS and all the other guys for doing all this :) appreciate it deeply.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Cool, thanks Tony.

I thought you were going to be there mate but I understand the tyranny of distance.

I was there mate. I was asked to give them a couple of weeks to look at it and touch base with them again in a fortnight. I made no opologies for anything they might read as I didn't edit the threads at all. I explained that I believed a frank and honest presentation of our thoughts as fans was in everyones best interests. There were some fantastic ideas brought up and I hope they seize upon at least some of the opportunities on offer. Only time will tell but I am quite confident that some good will come from this.

bartman

Immortal
I was there mate. I was asked to give them a couple of weeks to look at it and touch base with them again in a fortnight. I made no opologies for anything they might read as I didn't edit the threads at all. I explained that I believed a frank and honest presentation of our thoughts as fans was in everyones best interests. There were some fantastic ideas brought up and I hope they seize upon at least some of the opportunities on offer. Only time will tell but I am quite confident that some good will come from this.
Great work Tony. :thumn.

And great that you let them see the different points of view that exist, rather than for example just stick to your own, or second guess what they might be comfortable with reading.

Top work again, I agree that good things should come from these efforts you've pulled together across different sites and groups.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Absolutely mate. Agree wholeheartedly.

Cheers, Suity

thanksfaggot.jpg

Tony Bongo

Bench
Oh well so much for the open Fan Forum for now. Paul Osborne set a date late last year ( IMO ;-) ) but unfortunately SK had something come up which meant we had to postpone it until the new year. Now that Ozzy has left the building, I guess we will have to wait another year or so.

Jodeci

Bench
SK went on the Tri Nations so 4 - 6 weeks after the seaon he wasn't here.

The weekend we play Penrith on Friday Night, there are 2 events on the Saturday for members.

Plus the Kids Christmas Training Session was a success also.

Tony Bongo

Bench
SK went on the Tri Nations so 4 - 6 weeks after the seaon he wasn't here.

The weekend we play Penrith on Friday Night, there are 2 events on the Saturday for members.

Plus the Kids Christmas Training Session was a success also.

Those things are great but when something is promised I expect it to be delivered and preferably within a 2 year time frame. I think there have been a lot of good things achieved by the current admin but the Fan Forum still remains a promise not yet delivered.

Jodeci

Bench
Those things are great but when something is promised I expect it to be delivered and preferably within a 2 year time frame. I think there have been a lot of good things achieved by the current admin but the Fan Forum still remains a promise not yet delivered.

And you now have it Tony.....

Suitman

Post Whore
It's been a long time coming, but good on the club.
I hope they can make it an annual occurance.

Suity