What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open Fan Forum between our CEO and Board

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think it's really good of them to do this. It gives everyone a chance to ask questions and feel a bit closer to the club. It really is good stuff.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good incentive to attract new members too. Might even sign up just to go to this if it doesn't fill up too quickly.

bartman

Immortal
Good on the club for again committing to this important measure! :thumn:

Being labelled the 2012 forum means it's probably the only one for the year, rather than the several that were part of the original promise. But this has been a long time coming, and hopefully now it will remain an annual event.

Apocalyptic Eel

Juniors
This the one you're talking about MITS?

*edit, members emails are for member and not to be reproduced without permission*

Last edited by a moderator:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Im also holding a forum the same night at the same time , bring your own food

guest speakers on the night will be suitman, stagger, belly and twizzle

you can can quiz them for a whole 2 hours on why they are such wankers

Apocalyptic Eel

Juniors
Im also holding a forum the same night at the same time , bring your own food

guest speakers on the night will be suitman, stagger, belly and twizzle

you can can quiz them for a whole 2 hours on why they are such wankers

Sounds more interesting than the official one. Is it true that in the interval they will be pairing up for tag team mud wrestling?

PJ Marshal

Coach
this guy will also be making an apperance as special guest referee

0e22b1d6c084a6501215ce7716afe6d2_resized.jpg

Apocalyptic Eel

Juniors
I hope he can explain what that thing in his left hand is. It doesn't make sense to me, but then again a guy wearing an Eels crown and waving a Eels sword doesn't make too much sense.

Latest posts