What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open Fan Forum between our CEO and Board

Tony Bongo

Bench
Im also holding a forum the same night at the same time , bring your own food

guest speakers on the night will be suitman, stagger, belly and twizzle

you can can quiz them for a whole 2 hours on why they are such wankers

Is it closer to the Gold Coast ?

emjaycee

Coach
Can someone please post date, time and location of said event so I can check my diary as I didn't receive notification from club and am awaiting their rely to my request.

Thanks

Eels Dude

Coach
Can someone please post date, time and location of said event so I can check my diary as I didn't receive notification from club and am awaiting their rely to my request.

Thanks

Hmmm there was a post from Jodeci explaining but it appears to have been removed, probably because you're not allowed to copy and paste club emails. It seems odd and unfair if not all members received an invitation though.

Eels Dude

Coach
Actually one thing I've noticed on here is people seem to always comment that they've not recieved member emails that others have. Maybe that's something people could address if they are attending the forum.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Actually one thing I've noticed on here is people seem to always comment that they've not recieved member emails that others have. Maybe that's something people could address if they are attending the forum.

Yes ask Luke Burt what's going on.

Jodeci

Bench
Hmmm there was a post from Jodeci explaining but it appears to have been removed, probably because you're not allowed to copy and paste club emails. It seems odd and unfair if not all members received an invitation though.

This Friday night at the Leagues Club

You need to email the membership team to inform them that your attending.

6.30pm start

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Just got an email from the club telling me the forums on tomorrow night. It also has a list of topics you are not allowed to ask questions about.

Latest posts