What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson made me play with injury: Tahu

Gronk

Staff member
Can somebody please change the title of the thread ? "Leading statement your Honour".

Jake you can side with winge-a-thon Tahu and bang the 3P drum. I'll simply re-iterate my thoughts with Sterlo's comment...
Parramatta great Peter Sterling has slammed the decision to sack coach Daniel Anderson, saying: "I think the way the Eels treated Daniel is very shabby.

"This is the same man who led them to a grand final in remarkable circumstances last year and he deserves better.”
http://www.lasttackle.com/feature_1758-nrl-gossip-26.html

IFR33K

Coach
Tahu has played injured or not 100 percent his whole career. When at union didn't he say he has never been able to run at more than 75 percent and that he was never rehabilitated properly in league.

Without a contract for next year, I don't think he is downing to come out and knock his mate Ozzie and the board.

On the news he Said when players and coaches don't perform they should face the sack.

Ffs champ, going by your logic, you should of been the first one shown the door.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee I was wrapped when I heard Tahu was coming back but after after the sh*thouse season he had for Parra he should STFU.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is everyone else getting a little sick of this bloke???? I mean Ando is gone no point sticking the boot in further.

panfashark

Juniors
Tahu has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he is a whinging ,spoiled bitch.
He did in union, he is doing it again in league.

He is not influenced in any way by that Goose MUNDINE is he??

IFR33K

Coach
His on field performances aren't going to gain him a contract next year, but if he lays the boot into DA and sucks ozzies c**k, he will be a step closer.

I have never heard of a first grade player wanting to miss matches with niggling injuries.

mrpwnd

Bench
Tahu should consider a job with Rothfield, he'd have a massive field day with all the Parra agenda.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
tahu was asked his thoughts and he gave them honestly.

we slam players for not being honest enough in interviews.

refreshing really, he should be patted on the back

mrpwnd

Bench
tahu was asked his thoughts and he gave them honestly.

we slam players for not being honest enough in interviews.

refreshing really, he should be patted on the back
It's the other way around...We generally slam our players for being stupidly honest.
This is stupidly honest and largely uncalled for, could've easily been defused with a 'no comment' or 'sucks to see him go', instead he saw a golden opportunity and turned himself into a victim to explain a sh*t season for him.