What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson made me play with injury: Tahu

zipzip man

Juniors
Someone needed to force you to play Tahu... You're not exactly one of them type of players who will walk over broken glass to play. You did nothing all season and Ando should have been sacked for picking you and Inu every week!

I'd show you the door - Sook!!

We agree that your thread title is misleading then ?

Hell yeah it's misleading. Just like most of the anti board dribble that has been posted. If some people want to post rubbish then it can go both ways. It's not nice isn't it???????

Last edited:

mrpwnd

Bench
He'll yeah it's misleading. Just like most of the anti board dribble that has been posted. If some people want to post rubbish then it can go both ways. It's not nice isn't it??
The board went and did something stupid and people are rightfully pointing it out in frustration.
Your defending the board based purely from the words of a player that spent the entire season whinging and crying about sweet FA.
If DA truly was a dictator that Boohoo is trying to make him look, then i'd like to see some of our more respected players/members of the club come out and confirm it, until then it's another whinge-fest from the same bloke that spent most of our season MIA either playing crap, injured or not wanting to play at all.

muznik

Juniors
Tahu is a disgrace! He would be near the top of the list of people that have let this club down this year. Certainly higher than D.A.

T, STFU, put ya head down and earn a contract for this club. Hopefully its a reduced one.

It's the other way around...We generally slam our players for being stupidly honest.
This is stupidly honest and largely uncalled for, could've easily been defused with a 'no comment' or 'sucks to see him go', instead he saw a golden opportunity and turned himself into a victim to explain a sh*t season for him.

Just because it doesn't suit you..... He has to be quiet.

Gronk

Staff member
Hell yeah it's misleading. Just like most of the anti board dribble that has been posted. If some people want to post rubbish then it can go both ways. It's not nice isn't it???????

Which translates to: I can be a d!ckhead too.

Tahu - guys like Hindmarsh play injured all the time. They bleed for this club and never complain about it.

Bit rich for him to be 'so honest' when he is one of the biggest under performers of the year. I will respect someones opinion like Hindmarsh who give 100% for this club every game.

mrpwnd

Bench
Just because it doesn't suit you..... He has to be quiet.
Of course it'll suit me if he doesn't say it, what would you prefer? That our players spend the entire year speaking sh*t about the club and drawing negativity about the whole culture? Or so long as DA is gone and Tahu is sucking Ozzies salami you don't care what they mouth on about?

TeHEel

Juniors
Say what you want about Tahu, but the title "players glad to see the back of Anderson" is true. For over a year I have heard how much "the boys hate Ando" from a senior player. What I can't comment on is if that is fair or not. Either way if the coach can't get the respect of the players someone has to go, be that the players or coach.. Looks like the club decided it would be the coach..

Edit I should say established fg'er would be a better description of the player making this claim

Last edited:

mrpwnd

Bench
Annoys the sh*t outta me when he comes out and says this dribble, there are a lot of youngsters out there that would die to be in his situation and yet he still makes light of all the opportunities he's been hand fed all year, and now to just top it off with these idiot comments to try and cover up his poor form.

HevyDevy

Coach

I reckon if we criticise the board enough, Jake might just explode.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all, then he proceeds to diss Ando

in any case both Ando and Tahu were both poor this year

slow news day

strider

Post Whore
I seem to recall when Ando was brought in as coach there was almost unanimous support that we needed a coach who'd be tough on the players and tell them to harden the f**k up

seems that approach hasn't gone down too well .... and now its a reason to give Ando the yo-heave-ho

I dunno - I'm not there - but it seems to me our players have had serious attitude issues over the years which have made us a jeckle and hyde team on the field .... who knows what the answer is? ... hagan too soft, we go off the rails - ando, too harsh, we go off the rails ...... maybe some of our soft little bunnies need to hard the f**k up a bit???

Spot On

Coach
Good to see Parra supporters aren't so one eyed they can't see what a sh*thouse season Tahu has had. How does this bloke keep getting put in the mix for rep honours? Nice touch spearing Ando after his origin debacle. The next coach should put him on the wing where he belongs and if he sooks about that they need to piss him off.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see Parra supporters aren't so one eyed they can't see what a sh*thouse season Tahu has had. How does this bloke keep getting put in the mix for rep honours? Nice touch spearing Ando after his origin debacle. The next coach should put him on the wing where he belongs and if he sooks about that they need to piss him off.

I agree he has played his best footy on the wing, anyone playing outside him wont see much ball if he plays in the centres