What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson ---> Roosters

Sydney Roosters -------------> Wooden Spooners in 07.

Gotta love their demise! :lol: Anderson is just the icing on the cake!

Boodoo

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
You reckon? You will have Kimmorley @ 7 and Anasta @ 6. Two of the "best" performers at origin level.
What a combo.

two of the biggest wankers in rugby league

STSAE

Juniors
LOL@ALLCOMERS.

As usual all the a$$talk in the world will get you no-where. I still remember the last time we changed coaches. We won the comp. Time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!

EASTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamkungl

Immortal
I was considering season tickets. now i'm severely rethinking that idea. If Kimmorley comes anywhere near us they can shove any tickets up their asses, im pissed off. Anderson is a hack, and will remain so until he proves me wrong, which i doubt will ever happen. I have zero expectation for next year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
STSAE said:
LOL@ALLCOMERS.

As usual all the a$$talk in the world will get you no-where. I still remember the last time we changed coaches. We won the comp. Time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!

EASTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the spoon!!!!! lol

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Nothing wrong with Anderson, two premiership a wealth of experience. Your all ready to critisie the man, take a look at your own coaches, what have they done or achived before you throw stones at the man. Everyone deserve a chance and a break.

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
adamkungl said:
I was considering season tickets. now i'm severely rethinking that idea. If Kimmorley comes anywhere near us they can shove any tickets up their asses, im pissed off. Anderson is a hack, and will remain so until he proves me wrong, which i doubt will ever happen. I have zero expectation for next year.

Spoken like a true loyal fan!

adamkungl

Immortal
The reason we got rid of our previous coach was because he dropped from 2nd to 14th in 2 years. So now we sign the bloke who did the same thing at Sharks? With the added risk of Kimmorley? Explain that logic

Caged Panther

First Grade
Do you think they take bets on which side will have the most intercepts scored against in next year. Though I bet it's pretty short odds on the roosters now with their flat attack.

melon....

Coach
Alex28 said:
I can't believe they got rid of Stuart for that tired old hack.

I give him a year tops. Roosters fans must be wondering how on earth their management could f**k up 2007 so badly...
Because teh deal with Bennet was leaked to the media and f**ked things up thats why.

Mr Saab

Referee
adamkungl said:
caged panther we don't have kimmorley...yet.

As good as signed.

Stuart doesnt have a club
Sharks is the only club he can go to
Seymour was signed by the Sharks
Stuart is no fan of Noddy
Noddy has never finished a contract
Noddy and Anderson are a combo wherever they go

Best of luck

adamkungl

Immortal
Rotten Rooster said:
Spoken like a true loyal fan!

Loyal yes, blindly faithful, no. Anyway, once my anger dies down, maybe in a few months, i probably won't be able to help myself and il buy tickets anyway. But damn, Anderson, wtf

adamkungl

Immortal
caged panther makes a good point. If we're lucky sharks won't have the money to sack both Raper and Kimmorley. Theres a ray of hope yet

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
adamkungl said:
Loyal yes, blindly faithful, no. Anyway, once my anger dies down, maybe in a few months, i probably won't be able to help myself and il buy tickets anyway. But damn, Anderson, wtf

The thing about Anderson is whether you like him OR hate him, the players rate him big time and thats what counts. Its a bonus to have a coach that attracts quality players. Anderson was never given a chance at the Sharks. The fact is Ricky was great and chooks fans will forever be in his debt but he ran out of ideas towards the end. He wanted the quick fix and kept choping and changing players and never let them gel.

aids

Bench
noddy might ask for a release, which i think would mean the nullas wouldn't have to pay him out of the contract.

Bluebag

Juniors
RR is correct the players do rate him he is aplayers coach, gives guys a chance and if they play well they get another go. He doesn't bag players and at Cronulla the division was when he threw the officials out before games and put some noses out of joint.

I think he is a great choice as coach to as he can develop players and the roosters have plenty of young talent on the books. 2 premierships and when he left Melbourne Murray dragged them down and at the Sharks the officials dragged him down.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Ha, now that Anderson is roosters coach does that mean that Jarrad Anderson will suddenly be making a return to the NRL?

A ready made replacement for Ryan Cross if ever I saw one!