What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

Surely

Post Whore
The post i was responding to said people should be able to support whoever they like

You are also downplaying loveridge culpability. He was looking to hurt people that night.

no doubt he is a f**kwit , so society should stop supporting these f**kwits ?

I'm all for that but you are the guy who believes in rehab aren't you ?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yes 3 letters, 3 letters that the press worked out and he admitted to. So yeah he did broadcast a message of support for loveridge while in uniform.

Thats a fact

Did mal call a press conference to say that ? I was under the impression he was asked a question at an origin presser.
He had to give a statement on what the letters meant as the press had written a story where they guessed what the letters meant. Without the press making up a story on what they thought the letters meant no one would have a clue what they meant. So without the press making up what the letters meant this story would have no publicity.

DiegoNT

First Grade
It seems like you are arguing that because he tried to use coded language its ok ? This is all rather moot because its now public knowledge that it was a message of support for loveridge
And who made it public knowledge. Here's a hint, it wasn't andrew fifita

Pete Cash

Post Whore
no doubt he is a f**kwit , so society should stop supporting these f**kwits ?

I'm all for that but you are the guy who believes in rehab aren't you ?

I do believe in rehabilitation but im tougher on violent crime than most lefties.

Look at it like this surely. I am pretty traditionally liberal. I believe in free speech and free association. They are extremely important values to me. The worst part of the story for me is that its against the law apparently for fifita to go visit a mate in prison. Thats disgusting

But i also dont think anyone should be forced into broadcasting messages of support for killers and fifita essentially forced that on the nrl

myrrh ken

First Grade
It's a lie. No one writes For and then someone's initials. You'd just write their initials. It's illogical. Free makes far more sense. And there's your answer.

Imagine asking the bloke in shit over it to tell the truth about it. Lol. Especially when he's a dodgy merkin.

Wow. That's a water tight case with no chance of being wrong at all.

T-Boon

Coach
hang on ill get Paul Kent to tell me

hopefully it's something I can get outraged over

Haha, I haven't been outraged in like 24 hours...somethings going to explode. I need to moralise man. Let me tell someone whats "not OK".

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Raiders fans seem a little pissed off
Wonder why

Not pissed off

He actuslly won me over on his match winning try. That was a mighty effort and he probably played the best finals series of a forward i can remember

But he did do the wrong thing by forcing the Nrl into carrying his message.

Besides isnt this all moot for you carchi....I thought you were quitting footy

carcharias

Immortal
Not pissed off

He actuslly won me over on his match winning try. That was a mighty effort and he probably played the best finals series of a forward i can remember

But he did do the wrong thing by forcing the Nrl into carrying his message.

Besides isnt this all moot for you carchi....I thought you were quitting footy

Yeah did the wrong thing
Said sorry ,
How bad was it?
Did he hurt anyone?
Did he take drugs?
Did he lie?
Did he hit a woman?
Did he do it again after being asked not to months ago?

What is the punishment for it?

I'm here until kick off .
Try the chicken

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah did the wrong thing
Said sorry ,
How bad was it?
Did he hurt anyone?
Did he take drugs?
Did he lie?
Did he hit a woman?
Did he do it again after being asked not to months ago?

What is the punishment for it?

I'm here until kick off .
Try the chicken
Good on ya Carch you say it there a lot of Hypocritical actors in these forums..

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Id say it would get 99.9 percent of people fired

Its not the crime of the century (or even a crime) but its pretty vexing im sure to the nrl to be associated with loveridge because fifita didnt use some common sense

Luckily for fifita he is an elite nrl player and his punishment appears to be missing a few rep games (and yes it will cost him thousands of dollars i appreciate that fact)

millersnose

Post Whore
Like who? Would you be defending them if they were left out too?
Haha

You are ignorant,

Ferguson is convicted of criminal sexual assault Fifita is convicted of nothing

So given you moralising about Fifita not being permitted on the squad what is your opinion on selecting a convicted sex offender?

I suspect you will wriggle without giving a straight answer