What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

Surely

Post Whore
Loveridge knew David Nofoaluma because it came up in the trial. I dont think loveridge knowing footy players is really the issue

Who told everyone that fifita knew loveridge and supported him, as I said I certainly didn't know.

Also how did the press get tipped off about the police issuing fifita a warning ?

Surely

Post Whore
The only other explanation given is that it means "For" and as I've explained that is illogical. What it actually comes down to is bias fans of the club he plays for making up their own minds about what it meant and believing the dumb dodgy merkin who wrote it. If he announced he'd signed for a different club tomorrow the tune would change very rapidly.

I have no doubt the "dumb dodgy merkin" is not only smarter than you but also a much better person than you.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Who told everyone that fifita knew loveridge and supported him, as I said I certainly didn't know.

Also how did the press get tipped off about the police issuing fifita a warning ?

Well I know you arent one to blame the cops for anything but normally the press have a source in the police who give them hot tips. Obviously out of the goodness of their hearts and no money changes hands.

Surely

Post Whore
Well I know you arent one to blame the cops for anything but normally the press have a source in the police who give them hot tips. Obviously out of the goodness of their hearts and no money changes hands.

So you are telling me pious reporters are bribing police officers for info ?

I have no doubt the "dumb dodgy merkin" is not only smarter than you but also a much better person than you.
Then I'm not surprised you're so keen to stick up for him then. Shows what a hypocritical little troll you are, to spout all kinds of conservative rhetoric on 4C but then change your tune entirely when a player from a football team you like is a dodgy merkin. I can see why just ignoring your supposed morals and values whenever you like is a nice ability to have. It makes things very f**king easy.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So you are telling me pious reporters are bribing police officers for info ?

Who can say what happens in the seedy world of journalism Surely. Certainly not me. Its just that the press is often fed juicy little stories that come from law enforcement.

What inspires these leaks who can say.

What about him? I wouldn't pick him either. But you wouldn't argue against that anyway because he doesn't play for the team you support. That's why such a petty and superficial thing as club bias is such a stupid thing to bring to an argument.

Surely

Post Whore
Then I'm not surprised you're so keen to stick up for him then. Shows what a hypocritical little troll you are, to spout all kinds of conservative rhetoric on 4C but then change your tune entirely when a player from a football team you like is a dodgy merkin. I can see why just ignoring your supposed morals and values whenever you like is a nice ability to have. It makes things very f**king easy.

I'm sure you will be able to find where I supported pearces punishment too.

Just face it you are a piece of shit that likes to label people you don't know as a dumb dodgy merkin.

millersnose

Post Whore
If surely upset you on a 4c thread go and argue with him about it there?
Why do you continually need to reference it here?

Surely

Post Whore
What about him? I wouldn't pick him either. But you wouldn't argue against that anyway because he doesn't play for the team you support. That's why such a petty and superficial thing as club bias is such a stupid thing to bring to an argument.

Have I called for the non selection of him, or fergo or friend ?

I'm sure you will be able to find where I supported pearces punishment too.

Just face it you are a piece of shit that likes to label people you don't know as a dumb dodgy merkin.
Labelling people? Yeah you've never done that before (or even in the last five seconds). Like is said, hypocritical and bias. He's a dodgy merkin but he plays football for a team you like so that's okay.

millersnose

Post Whore
Because it proves you're here because of blind club bias and nothing else. And therefore renders everything you say as meaningless.
That's rather convenient for you

Anyways why don't you construct a questionnaire for your selection criteria

Have you ever been involved in breaking a piece of furniture?
Have you ever been convicted of sexual assault?
Have you ever written on your wrist?
Etc

Surely

Post Whore
Labelling people? Yeah you've never done that before (or even in the last five seconds). Like is said, hypocritical and bias. He's a dodgy merkin but he plays football for a team you like so that's okay.

You could probably even call him a dumb dodgy merkin to his face and he wouldn't even flog you for it.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Club bias, people with conservative opinions - fair dinkum, why not just stick to the facts instead of ranting at people?

Did the sharks knock your team out of the finals or something?

Latest posts