What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

yes it is about consistency. Why was he allowed to play in the finals and all of a sudden not allowed to tour? Why was Radradra (he's not a sharks player is he?) allowed to play PMxii but not kangaroos? Why is there no problem with Mal holding a press conference about his brother during a SOO camp?

Because the NRL are making the rules up as they go. This is the problem.

Give the political arguments a rest cos I don;t know what you are talking about and its OT.
They make inconsistent rulings all the time. That doesn't prove any one decision is wrong. This decision is right. Fafita is a liability. It's in the best interests of the sport that he does not tour. That's the decision that has been made and it's a good one. If you want to argue other decisions are wrong, go for it. But it doesn't alter this one.

millersnose

Post Whore
Oh my Lordy
At this rate no one should go on tour
Perhaps they should just forfeit

We are sorry world
We tries to find people who matched up to east coast tigers morality but all we are left with is a convicted sex offender and a guy who eggs cars

Generalzod

Immortal
You're the one who tried to compare Fafita smashing up a hotel room while on tour to a former Prime Minister supposedly breaking a table. I said from the start it makes no difference. Fafita is a liability and the governing body of the sport in this country is smart to keep him well away from the Australian team and another tour to England. I don't even care why they didn't pick him. It's just good they didn't.
I'm pointing out the fact that politicians can't control temselves...

Oh my Lordy
At this rate no one should go on tour
Perhaps they should just forfeit

We are sorry world
We tries to find people who matched up to east coast tigers morality but all we are left with is a convicted sex offender and a guy who eggs cars
We could just send the Sharks team. They all fit your moral criteria.

1. They all play for the Sharks.

That is all.

taipan

Referee
Ok I'm looking at it from another perspective.I firstly am squirted off the media morons ,keep rehashing the same old,by the same old gutter sweepers.
The code is probably looking for national and or International sponsors for 4 nations and RLWC.The head honchos may well have approached companies ,who may have said too damn risky etc etc,Fifita and Radrada have current issues.
I just know the crap,we got when Carney decided the human bubbler is better.

If the story Fif's trashed a room last time in the UK.that hardly helps.Threatening a junior ref.Gee .

The issue with the clown in jail is still being investigated.It would be embarrassing if the cops found something and the media scavengers went into full swing against Fifita once again,if he was on tour..

I will say this ,I am sick of players stuffing up this year, since operation puppy in January.

The NRL has also created a problem.Players get turfed by club A for stupidity off field,then gets signed up by club B.
They should be stood down for 12 months, and permanently for domestic violence guilt.
Players should have been fined heavily from day 1 years ago,and we may not be in this current clusterf*ck.

Fifita is a bloody great forward,and I want the game to get on with life.I think he has copped more than anyone , I know from the media.

Generalzod

Immortal

MilkShark

First Grade
Perhaps i'm biased but Fifita is the best front rower in the world. No other front rower can do what he does. By not picking him in the Australian only makes us weaker and more likely to lose to England and NZ.

I didn't support the Australian team coached by Meninga last time, and I won't be this time either.

Feej

First Grade
Bottom line is that if Fifita was on the open market, everyone calling for his head in here would be secretly hoping that their club signed him. The clubs wouldn't give a f**k either. Roosters were quite happy to sign Fingerson.

Latest posts