What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

Surely

Post Whore
If they hadn't been picked and there was a thread about it, you'd be nowhere to be seen.

If I was a moralistic tool like you id be complaining that he had been picked.

I guess you've never done anything wrong in life either, Saint East Coast Tiger ?

If I was a moralistic tool like you id be complaining that he had been picked.

I guess you've never done anything wrong in life either, Saint East Coast Tiger ?
I've never abused and threatened referees at a local game to the point of being banned from the competition, I've never smashed up a hotel room while overseas and I've never supported a convicted killer in my workplace, but I've never played for the team you like either. So I don't where I stand.

Generalzod

Immortal
1. I posted the article about Fafita smashing up the hotel room.
2. You said Tony Abbott smashed a table which your link doesn't prove.
3. You asked whether Abbott was a liability and I told you his own party obviously thought he was.

Are you knew to this?

Playing games now are we these ministers who are answerable to the Australian public haven't even come out to say who destroyed the table, but you morte worried about Fafita his the true criminal here.

Playing games now are we these ministers who are answerable to the Australian public haven't even come out to say who destroyed the table, but you morte worried about Fafita his the true criminal here.
You're the one who tried to compare Fafita smashing up a hotel room while on tour to a former Prime Minister supposedly breaking a table. I said from the start it makes no difference. Fafita is a liability and the governing body of the sport in this country is smart to keep him well away from the Australian team and another tour to England. I don't even care why they didn't pick him. It's just good they didn't.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I've never abused and threatened referees at a local game to the point of being banned from the competition, I've never smashed up a hotel room while overseas and I've never supported a convicted killer in my workplace, but I've never played for the team you like either. So I don't where I stand.

ooh, can I guess the rest..

You've never played first grade rugby league.
You've never had an impoverished background
You've never had a mental illness
You've never attempted suicide.
You've never had a mate who ended up in prison.

So what was the point again?

ECT definitely on the list
See the Sharks forum for clarity
I don't even know what this is about but if is some kind of suggestion that I don't like the Sharks or didn't want them to win the comp, you're wrong.

See, I don't actually let stupid club biases dictate my opinions and values. Don't try to drag me down to that level.

Surely

Post Whore

I'm not asking if you have done the same things as fifita

I'm asking if you have ever done anything wrong in life, or how about having friends who may have done something wrong ?

ooh, can I guess the rest..

You've never played first grade rugby league.
You've never had an impoverished background
You've never had a mental illness
You've never attempted suicide.
You've never had a mate who ended up in prison.

So what was the point again?
I can guess the only reason you give a shit is he plays for the team you like.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

I'm asking if you have ever done anything wrong in life, or how about having friends who may have done something wrong ?

This is quite christian of you surely.

Again its rather ignoring the point that Fifita dragged the NRL into this by advertising his support for fifita during an NRL game but yes very christian.

Surely

Post Whore

Again its rather ignoring the point that Fifita dragged the NRL into this by advertising his support for fifita during an NRL game but yes very christian.

Oh I like to have perspective as to just how high on the horse the stone thrower sits.

millersnose

Post Whore

That's rather dishonest of you pete

Or perhaps the definition of marketing and advertising is something that escapes your grasp
1st rule of advertising
Identify the brand

So this is not about this situation then?
Now it's about anyone who ever does anything wrong ever. Right. Well this can only make complete sense from here on.

You seem to be under the impression that this is an issue that transcends Fafita, transcends rugby league, transcends sport. This is actually about the governing body of rugby league in Australia doing the right thing by rugby league in Australia. They've done that and good on them. This is a rugby league forum and this is the issue at hand. And I've made my point clear as a supporter of the sport. Others are blindly following arbitrary club biases, as is their want. Go for it, but knowing your bias shines through.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Oh I like to have perspective as to just how high on the horse the stone thrower sits.

I am sure none of us are perfect.

Again, its all rather a red herring because Fifita isnt being attacked (at least from me) for being friends with Loveridge.

Latest posts