What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

rockcod

Juniors
They have offered to meet with him, how nice. Why wouldn't they have told him why he wasn't picked before hand anyway? How is he going to know what they have a problem with and exactly why he was overlooked if they don't tell him. Give him the silent treatment, that will teach him.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
so it would be s lesser evil if he picked a less famous murderer
Like for instance ned Kelly
No wait ned is famous

We can check all the players for ned Kelly tattoos to make sure he doesn't get associated with the nrl

It would make the press less interested though.

As I said earlier to surely if the NRL wanted to cover players with controversial tattoos to cover them up i dont think that would be an issue. The NRL is a business that relies on customer good will no ?

I really dont think its the most controversial statement in the world to say NRL players shouldnt be offering support for high profile killers in uniform using the NRLs media reach.

Do you disagree with this statement.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Rules on the go.

How Andrew is treated is severe psychological abuse.

Wait until the match fixing findings are released under their watch.

f**k off mate if it was joe blogs doing this they would have been fired. Poor andrew misses out on some rep games a bloo bloo

Surely

Post Whore

As I said earlier to surely if the NRL wanted to cover players with controversial tattoos to cover them up i dont think that would be an issue. The NRL is a business that relies on customer good will no ?

I really dont think its the most controversial statement in the world to say NRL players shouldnt be offering support for high profile killers in uniform using the NRLs media reach.

First you would have to communicate this to the players and provide a committee to review said tattoos to see whether they are acceptable

Pete Cash

Post Whore
First you would have to communicate this to the players and provide a committee to review said tattoos to see whether they are acceptable

I think a blanket no offensive tattoo policy would be enough. It might already be in place.

NrlVader

Juniors
f**k off mate if it was joe blogs doing this they would have been fired. Poor andrew misses out on some rep games a bloo bloo

How many people went around with Free Nelson Mandela signs? He was a terrorist with the ANC and instructed many attacks.

Who you support is who you support and there are no laws against so in Australia, NONE!

millersnose

Post Whore

No
In fact he should be publicly reprimanded and all players put on alert that it shouldn't happen and there will be punishments
It should have been done immediately

millersnose

Post Whore
How many people went around with Free Nelson Mandela signs? He was a terrorist with the ANC and instructed many attacks.

Who you support is who you support and there are no laws against so in Australia, NONE!
No

Just...no...don't go there

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Ok cool can i hang an isis flag on your house then ?

NrlVader

Juniors
Can someone write an essay to explain what Todd Greenberg means by "POOR TASTE"?

You can get fined for swearing in public, but can you get a fine for POOR TASTE?

Beau Knows doing a segment on POOR TASTE. Going around Liverpool giving out POOR TASTE tickets to .... people with mullets? people with bad tattoos?

Just stupid what the NRL are doing to AF.

Surely

Post Whore
I think its based on what a reasonable person would find offensive

I'm a reasonable person and I don't find it offensive , neither did I find Pearce's simulated Dog rooting offensive.

I do find relentless media and social media witchunts offensive though

NrlVader

Juniors
I thought when Todd Greenberg mentioned POOR TASTE, I thought he was talking about AF's hair plaits not because of supporting his mate/disciple.

millersnose

Post Whore
Can someone write an essay to explain what Todd Greenberg means by "POOR TASTE"?

You can get fined for swearing in public, but can you get a fine for POOR TASTE?

Beau Knows doing a segment on POOR TASTE. Going around Liverpool giving out POOR TASTE tickets to .... people with mullets? people with bad tattoos?

Just stupid what the NRL are doing to AF.
It was, by any measure, in poor taste
It is my opinion that this whole incident has been handled poorly by the NRL but stop suggesting AF is some sort of innocent in all this

NrlVader

Juniors
Look at AF's instagram feed over the last few years. Not hard to find.

Loving Husband
Doting Father
Family man
Team man
Hard worker
Mate's mate
Community man
A responsible young man.

No stupid pics of rooting dogs, nightclubs, rapping with criminals, chinese meals with criminals, drug overdoses, sex in toilets ...

millersnose

Post Whore
Look at AF's instagram feed over the last few years. Not hard to find.

Loving Husband
Doting Father
Family man
Team man
Hard worker
Mate's mate
Community man
A responsible young man.

No stupid pics of rooting dogs, nightclubs, rapping with criminals, chinese meals with criminals, drug overdoses, sex in toilets ...
He is a regular mother Teresa
He is Santa